Beauty

Beauty - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2007 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2004 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Beauty
A Friend

Beauty

What things in life do you find that are beautiful. Somthing so natural, or )sometimes( so simple that takes your breath away. A scene, a child, a girl, nature..Anything! What do you find beautiful?

Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 13th Jul, 2004 - 3:37pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2004 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Beauty
A Friend

Beauty

I'm always seeing things that are beautiful. I think just about every moment of life is so priceless. When I'm looking for it, my breath get's taken by just about anything. Although there are some things that tend to do it more than most.

Skies, especially when there are clouds. The sky is truly God's canvas, and almost every night he paints a new and incredible scene.

Rundown buildings, for some reason buildings with peeling paint and overgrown plants always appeal to me, they are just so fantastic.

I'm reminded of an experience I had a couple of weeks ago with a girl. We were sitting on a rock on the side of the mountain, just talking. And it was after dark, so the city lights from the distance were the only light we had. Let me tell you, her profile, with the city lights behind it, and the faint orange glow from the city highlighting it, that was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I tried to get her to let me take a picture of her like that, but I couldn't convince her. I know it sounds corny, buy hey, life is corny. That's what makes it good.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2004 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Beauty
A Friend

Beauty Health & Special Psychology

What a beautiful question? I only hope we can all say life is beautiful, you know The feeling of life! To wake up in the morning alive. To have the one you love snuggle up when she is asleep and you touch her cheek... or nose biggrin.gif The simple things in life. I am usually happy but when i think of how beautiful life "My perception" of it at least... I cant help but to smile and bast in the warmth of it.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2004 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Beauty
A Friend

Beauty

Wow. Its beautiful that this topic brings your deepest loves out to play. ^_^ Those things are great. True poets in the making!

3rd Jun, 2007 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Beauty

There are so many things in life that I consider very beautiful. I enjoy watching birds search for worms or even eat the crusts of bread that I throw for them. But my favourite moment in life would be watching a hummingbird insert its beak into a flower. It is so difficult to resist the temptation of moving a little closer, just to see the true beauty of the hummingbird. The colours, the speed of its wings and the way it daintily feeds from every flower, always fascinates me. I could never get tired of watching these birds.

I also enjoy watching the mist very early in the morning and sunsets too. I will never forget the beautiful sight of seeing a thick train of mist, while I was visiting a friend in Santa Cruz. It looked so dreamy and made me feel like a child again. I stared at it for hours and even fantasized about just climbing on the mist and sliding down on it (yes it was that thick and very long!). I love sunsets too. While watching a sunset, I usually sigh and think to myself, "the end of another beautiful day!"

> TOPIC: Beauty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,