Buying A House Of Horrors

Buying House Horrors - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Sep, 2009 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buying A House Of Horrors

Christchurch City Council may buy horror house

A Christchurch City Council proposal to buy the 'house of horrors' where two bodies were found last Friday has been welcomed by the owner of the adjoining house, who says the offer has 'lifted a huge weight' off him. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2009 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Horrors House Buying

This house is directly connected to another, so the neighbors were living connected to the house which had two bodies buried underneath. I don't think I could imagine living like that, and after finding out certainly would not want to go back.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

13th Sep, 2009 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Buying A House Of Horrors History & Civil Business Politics

Once advantage of being a believer in Christ is that you have a reassurance in being able to denounce any left over spirits from the murders. The bonus is a very reasonable price.

I think they made a sound business choice.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

25th Sep, 2009 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House Buying

I always wonder how many people live in houses in similar circumstances without knowing? I guess ignorance is a bliss in cases like this.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Sep, 2009 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House Buying

I suppose it is a cultural issue no? I mean superstition. I won't mind purchasing a home with these characteristics. The people are dead already what can they do to you?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Buying A House Of Horrors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,