Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift Mtv Awards - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Sep, 2009 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
14th Sep, 2009 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

I am sure some people would say it was staged but so far nobody is even suggesting it. I do hope is staged otherwise Kanye West had proven to be so rude, condescending and overall without class!

Leave it to Kanye West to produce one of the most infamous moments in VMAs history before the 2009 show was even an hour old. It happened after Taylor Swift's victory in the Best Female Video category for "You Belong To Me," which beat out Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)." Just moments after Swift accepted the Moonman and began her acceptance speech, Kanye West stormed the stage, taking the microphone from Swift to announce Beyonce deserved the award.

"Yo Taylor, I"m really happy for you, I"ll let you finish, but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!," Kanye shouted to a mortified Swift and the speechless audience. And as quickly as he ran onstage - MTV cut away to show Pink, and when they flashed back to Swift, West already had the mic in his hand - he was off, leaving a shocked Swift in his wake.

Everyone at the Radio City Music Hall looked stunned, as the cameras captured an astonished and horrified Beyonce still in her seat. Soon after, the audience gave a standing ovation in support of Swift. To add insult to injury, after Kanye handed the microphone back to Swift, her time was up, and MTV cut to a video featuring Tracy Morgan and Eminem....

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2009 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

I saw the clip through Youtube. I find that very disrespectful and out of place. Was there a racial undertone here? Was he trying to impress Beyonce? Is there any chance of an apology from him, a person who was only recently in the courts for being accused of sexual relations with a minor? Good comeback Kayne, now everyone will have more respect for you. rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2009 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Stars support Taylor Swift

A host of stars have showed their support for country music star Taylor Swift after Kanye West stormed on stage to complain when she won at the MTV Video Music Awards. Ref. Source 3

14th Sep, 2009 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West issued two apologies. In the first one he apologized to Taylor Swift but at the same time stating (once again) that Beyonce's video was the best video of all times. He then issued a second apology. Apparently, he was seen in the red carpet and inside the arena with a bottle of cognac.

At first, celebrities thought it was staged until they realized it wasn't. The mood turned from surprise to anger (including managers of the label who supports his music). MTV did not show something. Apparently, he was planning to storm the stage before Taylor spoke but he did it after and when he got booed (he did not expect it) he showed the middle finger to everyone.

rolleyes.gif

15th Sep, 2009 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

He was on Jay Leno today and apologized and even used some tears. According to him he is always about helping people and he did not expect that Taylor Swift would become emotional by what he did. Now with that in mind I have some questions for Kanye:

1. You were trying to help Beyonce? She needs your help you think?
2. Were you thought any manners while growing up or were you just high and no one there to restrain you?

15th Sep, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

What tears? You mean when he "paused" for a few seconds to give the impression he was crying? rolleyes.gif There was no tears, no emotion, nada but a guy who could not give no eye contact and that he was forced by his publicist to make some damage control. Too late.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2009 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift Mtv Awards

Kayne West is a total "[...]" and you know what I'm thinking. How could he mess up a lady like Taylor Swift! Don't worry Taylor we support you and love you and you deserved the trophy!

15th Sep, 2009 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift Mtv Awards Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Even Pres. Obama got involved in the debate. During an interview with CNBC, an ABC News anchor stated that off-record Pres. Obama referred to Kanye West as a "J*****s". The White House has not denied the off-record comment.

Source 8

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,