Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards - Page 3 of 3

West: Swift never defended me Kanye West has - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Nov, 2010 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
6th Sep, 2010 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards - Page 3

He is still making a better living the 99% of those in the US, so I really have trouble feeling that bad for this guy. The irony is thick. He talks about all the love and admiration that he would get by just showing up on stage with Justin Timberlake and is upset when apparently others have now grabbed his spotlight.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

I'm just wondering... It is all well and fine to feel 'sorry' and 'guilt' for what you have done, but I have not read anywhere that he is done anything to fix it other than feel sorry for himself. How has he made amends with Taylor Swift other than the usual "I'm so sorry..." that anyone can do?

6th Sep, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This is just a wonderful example of the narcissism that exist for many in that line of work. Just read his stuff and see what is the real message...

by Caitlin Tadlock ALLVOICES

international QUOTE
A year later and Kanye WestKanye West is still apologizing! Kanye took to his Twitter today to cry to his followers about last year's Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift MTV Video Music Awards incident. He tweeted away about how he was wrong to ruin Swift's acceptance speech and about how much pain he has been in this year from it. He even rapped in his tweet! "How deep is the scar (read: MY SCAR...notice not much mentioned about Taylor)... I bled hard (read: my excessive pain from the stupid thing I did)... Canceled tour with the number one pop star in the world (read:  look how the incident is ruining my career and not perhaps that the public just isnt interested in going to a Gaga-West show...OH NO...couldnt be that!)... Closed the doors of my clothing office (read: you don't like ME anymore and quit buying my clothes because of her and not that perhaps the public isnt interested in dressing like a rapper with really bad taste...)," referencing canceling his tour with Lady Gaga because of poor ticket sales.

According to the Huffington Post, Kanye has written a song for Taylor that he hopes she will perform! It gets better, if she doesn't accept the song, Kanye will personally perform the song for her! Embarrassing and dramatic! "If she won't take it then I will perform it for her," he said in another tweet.  (read:  I am going to give you something that I want regardless of what you want to make up for my bad behaviour that has been overly criticized...and hopefully I can get PAID for it!)

Maybe this new talk about Taylor has something to do with the rumored reunion between the two at this month's VMA's. If so, Kanye's killing two birds with one stone with his emo tweets, the statements are only boosting the publicity for his new album coming out this fall. THE CLINCHER AND PROBABLE TRUTH

Yes...those are my personal added read comments and are not part of the story! Sorry, Kanye! I am putting it in a discussion forum, my apology should count...right?

Trust me, if he wanted to be a man about things and apologize, he could have found a way in the last year to make that happen. He has the means to do it. Running on every talk show you can find to prostrate yourself on, but not actually go apologize to the person in person, is nothing more than more self promotion and at best just PR damage control.

And isn't that were he derailed himself to begin with...

What I think is far more important than what anyone else thinks. Who I think should have won trumps all and you should know it...because...I am Kanye West. Listening to this incessant whining from West make me have far more appreciation for the Dixie Chicks. They went out and made a political statement that got them into hot water and cost them some fans and I am sure some cash as well...but you didn't hear them crying about it.

Honestly, I hope she doesn't cave and and make the MTV thing a big love-fest. The guy was a jerk. She accepted his apology and has gone on record and TV as having said so, but she has not gone out of her way to continue to comment about the incident and absolving West of his wrong doing. Basically, she has accepted that he acted like a jerk. She has accepted his apology and basically she has held herself up to be the more adult of the two by not berating him at any chance she got on interviews, twitter or facebook. However, it does seem that she is not forgetting that the incident occurred, nor should she. He took away a precious moment that he can never properly give back to her...doesn't matter how many tweets he makes.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

Kanye 'lonely' after Swift incident

Kanye West says he "threw a Molotov cocktail" at his own career at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs). Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2010 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

West: Swift never defended me

Kanye West has criticised Taylor Swift for not defending him after the VMAs incident. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,