Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards - Page 2 of 3

Well hind sight is always 20/20 it is that - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Sep, 2010 - 9:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2009 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards - Page 2

Shamed Kanye West taking time off

A day after Kanye West earned widespread scorn for upstaging Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards, the remorseful rapper said he would take time off to reflect on his behaviour. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards
A Friend

Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

I did not see the incident but with all the damage control and him reflecting on his actions he is clearly in the wrong. I hope that he is not invited to the next video awards ceremonies.

17th Sep, 2009 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

OK...OK...enough with the apologies. Once and probably twice were good, especially if it was heart felt. However, this guy is apologizing to everything that walks, talks, doesn't walk and doesn't talk. Now it is coming off like spin and disingenuous...he just knows he should do it or his publicist told him it is a good idea.

The right answer was that he is sorry and feels bad about what he did to Taylor Swift and that he has no defense for what was done. Nothing more and end of story for the media...meanwhile he needs to think about the proper quantity of cognac to chug before a awards ceremony (and not tell us about it - call it a personal spiritual voyage).

Telling us about taking time off to reflect is all about ME ME ME ME and more ME and I want to let you know that I am going to take more time to think about ME!

Kanye, I am pretty sure doesnt have spare time in the day to think any more about himself.

17th Sep, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

Yes people, Kanye West was indeed crying when Jay Leno struck a nerve when he asked what would his mother think about him, if she were alive today. I don't think Kanye expected Jay Leno to say this. He struggled for an answer and then slowly broke down. Jay had to pat him on the leg and ask if he was alright. Were the tears a sign of remorse? Of course not! He just did not like being asked about his late mother because we all know how much he adored and misses his mother. I thought that it was a clever way of Jay Leno to raise this point to Kanye.

I believe he was seen with Cognac outside the MTV awards, after he was thrown out. Many journalists speculate that the bottle was not filled with alcohol. But he was trying to use it as a reason for why he behaved so badly at the MTV awards. Personally, I don't think he was drunk at all.

Right now he is doing a lot of damage control. I understand his concert is coming up very soon and perhaps, this is why he was forced to apologize to Taylor Swift after her interview with the ladies of "The View."

I suspect that Kanye West was stunned that this country singing teenager, received so much support and he was condemned for his behaviour. I understand that there is a group on Twitter called "Team Taylor" and some of the comments made by members of this group was, they intended to boycott Kanye West's music. I am pleased that other celebrities frowned upon Kanye's behaviour. I am sure Kanye's good friend JayZ spoke to him about his rude and uncalled for behaviour.

Rather off topic, but...
By the way, President Obama was strictly speaking off the record, when he referred to Kanye as a J***a**. I saw this report on the internet. The interview did not start and Obama was chatting with the interviewer and naturally, the topic was Kanye West's rude behaviour at the MTV awards. When the interviewer asked Obama what he thought of Kanye's behaviour, Obama's response was, he's a J******. Unfortunately, other employees heard and the comment was typed on Twitter. When the network found out, they removed it within an hour and apologized to the Whitehouse. Even Obama said, "Hey, cut the President some slack here, I have a lot on my plate!" I think he realised that he made a faux pas by making that shocking comment. It was strictly off the record and it was never intended for the public to hear or rather, read about it.

18th Sep, 2009 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Awards Mtv Swift Taylor Disses West Kanye

See how close you can come to Kanye's next apology!

Source 7

Mine wasnt too far off and it was worth the 2 mins it takes to fill it out.

18th Sep, 2009 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

This issue is becoming viral on the Internet with one example placed by Latina in the Jokes Board: Source 9 Truly if Kanye did not get it after the trial I don't know when he would get it. When it takes too many wake up calls to make you realize you are not the center of the universe sometimes the universe takes over and brings you home. Let's hope that it is not his case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift Mtv Awards - Page 2

West 'bled hard' over Swift debacle

Hip-hop star Kanye West is still feeling the pain over his ambush of Taylor Swift last year - and he's expressing his pain all over Twitter. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift Mtv Awards Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Well hind sight is always 20/20 it is that fore sight that gets you. I think if he had really thought about what he was doing he would not have done what he did and he would not be suffering like he is now. To do that type of act against a nice gal can have a lasting effect on you and your career. I just have to say people need to think before they act.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Mtv Awards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,