Tim Schuster

Tim Schuster - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Larissa Schuster
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Tim Schuster

Tim Schuster

What are your thoughts about the murder case of Tim Schuster?

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2009 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Schuster Tim

What a gruesome murder. This man was probably still alive when they put him into a blue barrel and poured acid all over him! I say they because Larissa Schuster hired a young man to help kill Tim Schuster. James Fagone was the name of the young man Larissa Schuster hired. Tim seemed to be a soft matured man and Larissa was a very domineering and aggressive.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Tim Schuster
A Friend

Tim Schuster History & Civil Business Politics

I know I would hate it if someone poured acid on me. I wonder if he went more willingly to the barrel as they said she was very dominate over him.

19th Sep, 2009 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Schuster Tim

international QUOTE (Kntoran)
I wonder if he went more willingly to the barrel

Well he was tasered until unconscious but alive, so he did not have much of a choice in the matter.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Tim Schuster
A Friend

Schuster Tim

I guess I skimmed over the part where he was tazered. I know if someone is domineered they tend to everything the other says no matter what.

> TOPIC: Tim Schuster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,