Sarah Widmer

Sarah Widmer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Sep, 2009 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ryan Widmer
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Sarah Widmer

Sarah Widmer

What are your thoughts about the murder case of Sarah Widmer?

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2009 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Widmer Sarah

A sad ending to what seemed to be a good marriage. I do not know how to feel about the case of Sarah Widmer. It may be that she feel asleep standing and feel into the bathtub, but I don't see how the damage would come from behind her head. I will leave this to see what happens at his second trial since in the first there seems to be some unscrupulous behavior on the part of some members of the jury.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th Sep, 2009 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Sarah Widmer History & Civil Business Politics

Murder? I am not sure if she was murdered. I just saw the NBC special on this case and there is absolutely no evidence (in my opinion) that she was murdered. I am actually quite surprised the husband was put on trial on what it seems to be circumstantial evidence and a lot of assumptions.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Sarah Widmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,