Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2010 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Robert Hansen
Serial Killer
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2009 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

What are your thoughts about the case of the serial killer Robert Hansen who murdered many women?

Robert Hansen
Robert Hansen (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2009 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Hansen Robert

This guy is the classic serial killer. He was convicted for the murders of four women. While in jail he pointed out eight more women where he killed and buried them. The police believes he may have killed more than 30+ women. In his confession he described how he stalked the women, took them to his home where he would torture and rape them. Then he would take them to his hunting ground in Alaska (he was an avid hunter) and set them running so he could would them then kill them like animals. During all of this he was married and had a family. He would send his family away on vacation so he could torture some of his victims in his home.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Sep, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Robert Hansen History & Civil Business Politics

I read about him. I think this happened in the 80s at some point. He was a maniac that left women in Anchorage Alaska shaking. It's not worth being pretty or a prostitute when these kind of killers are around they prey on women like that. Why don't they try that with another guy, cowards.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

21st Sep, 2009 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Hansen Robert

What are the underlying factors that drive these people to do these things? Is it an obsession, or was his upbringing influenced totally by external environment? Did he go through some traumatic event or was he abused? I am not trying to defend his actions, I just cant understand what would drive someone to take another human being's life.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

8th Mar, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Hansen Robert

Usually they have issues that haven't been resolved so they use their sadistic fantasies to relieve themselves just like a drug user needs a fix.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

> TOPIC: Robert Hansen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,