SMF Theme Support - Page 2 of 2

Name: Haze Comments: I was told that I can - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Mar, 2010 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Simple Machines
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

SMF Theme Support
A Friend

SMF Theme Support - Page 2

I know that there shouldn't be any links posted, there are good reasons for that - but it can be quite annoying in issues like this.

As for the admin menus, any help with that? I've tried, and thought I saw how to fix it and make the items come up in black, but it didn't work. That shouldn't be too hard for a pro like you.

As for the menu, I have looked it over, again and again for the past week - and can't see how to do it still. Would it be possible for me to give you a quick list of main menu items and sub-menu items (with the appropriate code), and you just edit it in?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Support Theme SMF

Name: Haze

Comments: I was told that I can get free support here for my SMF site. Do I just ask here or start a new topic or what do I do?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: SMF Theme Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,