Oldest most distant planet

Oldest Distant Planet - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Sep, 2006 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How cool is this?  

Astronomers said Thursday the oldest and most distant planet yet found is a huge, gaseous sphere 13 billion years old and 5,600 light years away, a discovery that could change theories about when planets formed and when life could have evolved.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/space/07/...t.ap/index.html

I think that this is pretty wild that some of our technology can be used to explore other galaxies and planets.  I think that eventually if the space scientists keep searching they might actually find some sort of life form.  I just hope that they won't be hostile.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2003 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

planet distant Oldest

How cool is this?  

I think that this is pretty wild that some of our technology can be used to explore other galaxies and planets.  I think that eventually if the space scientists keep searching they might actually find some sort of life form.  I just hope that they won't be hostile.

Unfortunately we have only ourselves to compare this too.......and if god created that life....well nuff said.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2006 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oldest most distant planet UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This is some really great news hopefully the sort of survey equipment we use today for exploring with our eyes will one day spur companies and goverments into viewing space as a viable resource center. As might I add so many of us already do. I feel unfortunate to be probably maybye only a couple of generations to early to see this transition. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Oldest most distant planet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,