Pastor Sexually Abused Adoptive Daughters

Pastor Sexually Abused Adoptive Daughters - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Sep, 2009 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Sep, 2009 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

This monster not only sexually abused his own adoptive daughters but also beat them, drugged them and forced them to go without food for days! Hope he gets what he deserves in jail!

MORENO VALLEY, California -  A 65-year-old California pastor has been sentenced to life in prison for beating and drugging her five adopted daughters and locking them in a Riverside County garage.

Jessica Banks received consecutive life terms Friday after being convicted in July of sexually abusing two of her daughters and forcing all the sisters to go without food for days, The Press-Enterprise reported.

Banks was arrested in 2005 after one emaciated girl was found lying outside a Moreno Valley business.

Prosecutors say the sisters, who were ages 4 to 11 at the time, lived in a hidden room in Banks' garage with no air conditioning or heating.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daughters Adoptive Abused Sexually Pastor

I am glad that this guy so soo much time in prison. He knew it was wrong yet he did it anyway. I hope the girls are leading a better life now and that they are getting the help they need.

24th Sep, 2009 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Pastor Sexually Abused Adoptive Daughters History & Civil Business Politics

I can't believe she is a woman and to do this to your family is just sick. I hope she rots in jail.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

25th Sep, 2009 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Daughters Adoptive Abused Sexually Pastor

Jchampers, wow I see and post so many of these cases that I just realized we're speaking about a woman! How sick is that? Beyond comprehension....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Pastor Sexually Abused Adoptive Daughters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,