Vision Of The Last Days - Page 2 of 2

Name: THEODOROS Comments: I believe the end - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 19th Apr, 2010 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
28th Oct, 2009 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Vision Of The Last Days - Page 2

international QUOTE
We have to turn to Jesus and seek refuge not necessarily escape.

Amen to that if only everyone will understand.

international QUOTE
Dose anyone have any thoughts on Rev. Ch. 9. Regarding the plague of locus...

I believe a lot of that is symbolic and it takes wisdom to comprehend what John was describing. If you have more info on it I will like to read your view.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Vision Of The Last Days
A Friend

Days The Vision

The seal of god the way I understand it is a seal of faith that you have with god. This plague will seek out those who do not live by the word of god and spare those that do. How this is done if beyond me.

28th Oct, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Vision Of The Last Days Revealed Bible The

international QUOTE
"¦a lot of that is symbolic and it takes wisdom to comprehend"¦

I agree with you Revival, maybe we (myself included) should heed the words given in James 1: 5-7

international QUOTE
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like the wave of the sea, driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think, that he shall receive anything of the Lord.

As for the picture above, I think it represents only one of the possible calamities of the last days.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

31st Oct, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Days The Vision

international QUOTE
...is a seal of faith that you have with god.

What are you talking about with this statement being saved or the seven seals in Revelations?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2010 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Days The Vision

Name: THEODOROS

Comments: I believe the end is very near however the only one who knows is the creator and that is god.The earth as we all know it is never the same there is much more hot days around the world, so our earth is like an oven burning so if you think we are saved think again we are not.As humanity we have destroyed the earth ourselves. We are the worst animals what god has created, officially have lost the plot building weapons and nuclear bombs, please explain humanity.THE END IS NEAR.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vision Of The Last Days

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,