Thou Shalt Not Steal

Thou Shalt Steal - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Sep, 2009 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

When Armed Men Stormed His Store and Began Beating an Employee, Owner Went for Gun
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thou Shalt Not Steal

Thou Shalt Not Steal

In Phoenix, a jewelry store owner fought back after two robbers used mace to try to subdue him. In Tacoma, Wash., a clerk resisted an attempted robbery by turning the robber's own weapon on him. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Steal Shalt Thou

Gus (the subject of the news story) is not a hero, but he sure has my respect and admiration. He did what needed to be done, and saved other people from probable death. When someone attempts armed robbery, they must know that they face possible death or disablement just as much as they are threatening the same.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Thou Shalt Not Steal
A Friend

Thou Shalt Not Steal History & Civil Business Politics

Any time one can use like force upon those who want to use force to commit a crime then they are ok in my book. I know that if I saw a person being robbed in this type of manner I would do all I could to make sure it is the last time those thugs did that.

> TOPIC: Thou Shalt Not Steal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,