Best Martial Art - Page 4 of 7

Thanks for the link JB, it helped a bit more - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Apr, 2003 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
6th Apr, 2003 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art - Page 4

I voted for Military/Street Fighting..   ...  I heard they let you carry a riffle with you all the time.

@Xtra - the poll is based on 'without weapons' wink.gif

I am SO misjudged!

@ Stranger - Yeah, so were the American Indians wink.gif

That leads on to assume that they don't place much faith in one's ability to "avoid".

In this I meant that if something can be avoided then take that route rather plunge into a position were you have to be 'tested'. Example:

[sarcasm]It is nightime, Stranger decides to walk his girl friend home after dinner, he sees a gang of 4-5 bad looking guys up ahead. He can take another street to get where they are going, but Stranger decides to continue on the SAME street as the thugs. His girlfriend is worried but Stranger makes her feel comforted by flexing his muscles (he is really thinking that he has a piece on him) and saying he knows how to fight. Well as things go they get near to the place where the thugs are and before they can pass by one of the thugs flashes a blade and the other a chain, and so forth... trouble is in the air. Stranger feels confident still knowing he has his piece. He places his hand behind his back and under his jacket and surely he pulls out his piece, but wait, its a watergun, his ex-wife made a switch while they were in the resturant. And so the story continues...
[/sarcasm]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art
A Friend

Art Martial Best

If your so inclined,the best martial art is the one you are excelling in and with the pratice makes perfect method you are bound to be unbeatable well at least 95% we will give 5% for human error

7th Apr, 2003 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am suprised that there is only one vote in this poll. I think I will add it to the main board and see what people think.

Surprise? with names like Wing chun, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Jeet Kune do??:smile.gif LOL it seems more like swearing than actual Martial Arts I'm lost! :smile.gif

7th Apr, 2003 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Art Martial Best

Surprise? with names like Wing chun, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Jeet Kune do?? LOL it seems more like swearing than actual Martial Arts I'm lost!

*LOL* Yeah, I guess it is more for someone familiar with the names, I guess I should put a link to explain them all.

:spock: Or maybe someone can help me with that?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art
A Friend

Art Martial Best

It is nightime, Stranger decides to walk his girl friend home after dinner, he sees a gang of 4-5 bad looking guys up ahead. He can take another street to get where they are going, but Stranger decides to continue on the SAME street as the thugs. His girlfriend is worried but Stranger makes her feel comforted by flexing his muscles (he is really thinking that he has a piece on him) and saying he knows how to fight. Well as things go they get near to the place where the thugs are and before they can pass by one of the thugs flashes a blade and the other a chain, and so forth... trouble is in the air. Stranger feels confident still knowing he has his piece. He places his hand behind his back and under his jacket and surely he pulls out his piece, but wait, its a watergun, his ex-wife made a switch while they were in the resturant. And so the story continues...

ROFLROFL
JB, this is priceless! I nearly fell in the floor laughing.
user posted image

7th Apr, 2003 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art

ROFLROFL
JB, this is priceless! I nearly fell in the floor laughing.

Feel free to print it out and post it on your desk or wall wink.gif

:spock: Okay I found a good link that describes the martial art forms in brief: https://www.martialarm.co.uk/martial-list.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art
A Friend

Best Martial Art - Page 4

Surprise? with names like Wing chun, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Jeet Kune do??:smile.gif LOL it seems more like swearing than actual Martial Arts I'm lost! :smile.gif

LOL! Swearing?
biggrin.gif

7th Apr, 2003 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Thanks for the link JB, it helped a bit more to understand these weird names. smile.gif

[offtopic]

It is nightime, Stranger decides to walk his girl friend home after dinner, he sees a gang of 4-5 bad looking guys up ahead. He can take another street to get where they are going, but Stranger decides to continue on the SAME street as the thugs. His girlfriend is worried but Stranger makes her feel comforted by flexing his muscles (he is really thinking that he has a piece on him) and saying he knows how to fight. Well as things go they get near to the place where the thugs are and before they can pass by one of the thugs flashes a blade and the other a chain, and so forth... trouble is in the air. Stranger feels confident still knowing he has his piece. He places his hand behind his back and under his jacket and surely he pulls out his piece, but wait, its a watergun, his ex-wife made a switch while they were in the resturant. And so the story continues...  

I thought in a moment that I was reading a Jackie 'Stranger' Chan movie ;D[/offtopic]

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Best Martial Art

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,