Study says too much candy could lead to prison

Study Candy Lead Prison - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Oct, 2009 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

World - Britain
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Study says too much candy could lead to prison (AP)
British News

AP - Willy Wonka would be horrified. Children who eat too much candy may be more likely to be arrested for violent behavior as adults, new research suggests.
Source: Yahoo! News: World - Britain

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

prison lead candy too Study

I believe this to be false. I ate a lot of chocolate and other candies as a child and the only thing that happened to me is I had a lot of dentist work done. I did not do a lot of illegal activities and I know I did less than some who did not eat candy at all.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Study says too much candy could lead to prison History & Civil Business Politics

I would think it would be the other way around. Kids who have not been given treats and chocolate when they were younger would grow up angry and commit more crimes.

I was a paper boy from the age of 12 and so every time I went into the shop I couldnt resist buying sweets and crisps and all sorts every single day for 4 years, but I am a good boy and can honestly say I can't remember if I have ever broke a law in my life.

My opinion when it comes to people commiting crime or growing up is down to various things, like poor upbringing, traumatic events or peer pressure. Not how many smarties a child eats.

> TOPIC: Study says too much candy could lead to prison

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,