179th Semiannual General Conference - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (Drea @ 8-Oct 09, 12:43 AM) - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Oct, 2009 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
7th Oct, 2009 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

179th Semiannual General Conference - Page 2

SuzieSu, no I don't know what your saying; and why would you debate someones feelings about a General Authority's General Conference talk, is quite disturbing to me....thanks for the pick-me-up, "if you know what I'm saying."

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2009 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Conference General Semiannual th

international QUOTE (Drea @ 7-Oct 09, 11:59 PM)
why would you debate someones feelings about a General Authority's General Conference talk, is quite disturbing to me..

What? What are you talking about? Unless you quote me I dunno what you're talking about. You mean what I said about Sister Dibbs was disturbing to you? Wow...About that? I asked the question 'cause it shocked me and I'm pretty sure if a non-member was watching conference they may have wonder why she had a smile on her face as she recalled the death of some people or you missed it? Or you're referring about what I said about Elder Holland's talk? Unless you quote me I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Rather off topic, but...
I would kindly ignore your "if you know what I'm saying" comment.

Reconcile Edited: SuzieSu on 8th Oct, 2009 - 12:13am

8th Oct, 2009 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

179th Semiannual General Conference Studies Doctrine Mormon

international QUOTE
I started this Thread so if anyone will like to talk about what they liked the most of any session of the 179th Semiannual General Conference can do so.

I thought this was a more up-beat positive discussion, and it WAS. How impressed I was with Forever LDS for taking such meticulous notes on the GC, I was inspired after reading about what everyone LIKED about GC.

I don't think that you told us what you LIKED, SusieSu, just what you did not like, and specifically what you did not like about the talk that meant a lot to ME, being Elder Holland's.

And as far as Sister Dibbs, cut her a break why don't ya, how hard would it be to be the prophet's daughter, trying to deliver a message to the world, I love her for that.

Be nice.

8th Oct, 2009 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Conference General Semiannual th

international QUOTE (Drea @ 8-Oct 09, 12:43 AM)
I don't think that you told us what you LIKED, SusieSu, just what you did not like.

Drea I did it seems you didnt read it:

international QUOTE
Elder Uchtdor gave a powerful talk about Christ it touched many hearts...

international QUOTE
and specifically what you did not like about the talk that meant a lot to ME, being Elder Holland's.

Oh you took it personally? Rest assured the fact I didnt like it much has anything to do with you liking it. Its funny you said that.

international QUOTE
And as far as Sister Dibbs, cut her a break why don't ya, how hard would it be to be the prophet's daughter, trying to deliver a message to the world, I love her for that. Be nice.

I am nice. Hard? Why would it be hard? Being the daughter of the prophet doesnt change the fact that she kept a smile throughout that story you know what am I saying? I aint criticizing her I made the comment as unusual which it is. I'm pretty sure many folks thought the same.

BUT

Because I'm nice let me state that I also liked Elder Eyring's talk about husbands, wives, kids and love. He always get kind of emotional when he speaks and I kind of like that (not in all speakers mind you).

Reconcile Edited: SuzieSu on 8th Oct, 2009 - 1:34am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 179th Semiannual General Conference

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,