Palestine vs. Israel - Page 14 of 110

I have been looking around the net and this - Page 14 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 24th Mar, 2004 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 14

I don't think you are picking on me  smile.gif

The Palestinians are Jordanians, Syrians, and Egyptian.  Yet Jordan, Syria, and Egypt refuse to allow them to live, work, or attend school in their countries.

NightHawk

Well, I'm glad you dont think I'm out to get you. smile.gif  

I just want to point out that 70% of Jordan is Palestinian.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2003 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

I think this is very pertinent to our discussions, but I had a hard time figuring out where to post it.

https://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35799
This is an article about a recent European Union in-depth survey, which cannot be published in Europe, as it is deemed to be too explosive. Notice that it is done by an organization that is seen to be more and more hostile towards Israel.

NightHawk

17th Dec, 2003 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

QUOTE (Jennifer @ 18-Nov 03, 9:06 PM)
I just want to point out that 70% of Jordan is Palestinian.

I would like to point out that this is exactly what I have said over and over. Palestinians already have their own homeland. It is called Jordan.

Here is another article about Palestine and Israel. It shows how world opinion is manipulated through the major media outlets.

https://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36179
Reuters gets 'award' for bias
Group hits news agencies for 'dishonest' reporting of Mideast conflict

NightHawk

22nd Mar, 2004 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Israel vs Palestine

Do you believe that Israel was correct in it's latest action? Are assassinations the way to go while negotiations take place or is it that Israel just wants more war?

AIRSTRIKE KILLS HAMAS CHIEF

Thousands of Palestinians jammed the streets of Gaza City for the funeral
procession today of Hamas founder and spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, killed earlier in the day in an Israeli missile strike. As Palestinian
militant groups vowed revenge, Israeli officials said Yassin was a "terrorist" who deserved death.

What will the fallout be? Hamas has promised reprisals, and pockets of
violence have already erupted throughout the region. We'll go to Israel for a live report.
https://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/22/yassin/index.html

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2004 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

well...i have to admit, when i saw this on TV....

Message Edited!
What are you talking about? what's so funny?. Please be sensitive to people's feelings, if you are interested in participating in a MATURE discussion, you are free to do so, otherwise, just stay quiet since some of your comments are out of place

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 23rd Mar, 2004 - 8:31pm

22nd Mar, 2004 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

Are assassinations the way to go while negotiations take place or is it that Israel just wants more war?

I am not sure how "Good Faith" the negotiations were from the Palestinians. There have been several recent bombings in Israel. That is why these actions have been taken.

Generally, I don't like the way Israel handles certain things pertaining to the Palestinian situation, but I don't think they should have to sit around while their citizens are being murdered either. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that the parties participating in the negotiations have the ability to stop the bombings so what point is there to them at all?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2004 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 14

This will probably increase the "threat level" for the USA Homeland Security....

Angry Palestinians Bury Hamas Leader
Mar 22, 9:07 PM (ET)
By LARA SUKHTIAN

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians chanting "Revenge! Revenge!" flooded Gaza's streets Monday to bury Hamas founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin, who was assassinated by an Israeli missile. As ordinary Palestinians seethed with anger, militants pledged unprecedented retaliation - including threats against the United States.

U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan and many world leaders condemned Monday's killing of Yassin, the most prominent Palestinian targeted by Israel in 3 1/2 years of fighting. The Bush administration said it was "deeply troubled" by the attack and that it had no advance warning.

"We will get revenge for every drop of blood that spilled," said Salman Bdeiri, a Hamas supporter crying near the mosque where Yassin prayed shortly before being killed by an Israeli airstrike.

24th Mar, 2004 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 14

I have been looking around the net and this assassination has everyone in the islamic world buzzing around, talking, spreading hate and disgust about Israel. I understand they wanted the guy and everyone should pay for any crimes they cause, but to kill him while praying in a wheel chair from a gunship? How does that look?

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,