Palestine vs. Israel - Page 19 of 110

Look nighthawk i read ur website about this - Page 19 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 7th May, 2004 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2004 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 19

Hi, its been a while since I visited.

I see the same slanted views from some of you on this issue. Right or wrong, I guess, depends on which side of the slant you stand on. This Israeli-Palestinian issue will NEVER be put to rest unless the almighty (and I don't mean God, Allah or whatever)..... I mean the US, shows a little bit more balanced response to situations over there.

How can a nation do NO wrong at all? Why is it that difficult to agree that a wrong deed is a wrong deed? Just because the perpetrator is Israel? If the US will stop its biased policy of unreserved, unabashed, and limitless support of Israel, only then will we see genuine and positive advancement towards real peace in that region. But I think it is utopic to expect such from the US.

I cannot understand why the US cares so much for the Israelis, more than it cares for its own people. So much so that Israel has it eating out of Israel's palms like a dog. The only reason could be because of the might and power of the pro-Israel lobbyists in Washington. Israel has spied on US and had actually attacked US interests before. If it was any other nations that did that, the might of the American vengeance would be upon them. But not Israel.

Another thing ........ why is the US so proud and ready to shoulder a problem that is the creation of another country? Israel and the Palestinian dilemma was a creation of the British. And Vietnam was a French problem. Iraq wasn't a US problem but was actually the Saudis' and Kuwaiti's, and the Arabs'. And Taiwan and Hong Kong are not America's problem too ........ it's China's!

If you get my drift ...... all other nations know their limits as far as geopolitics are concerned. They quickly wash their hands of the problem but the US happily involve themselves into every corner of the world. Maybe its the imperialist bend in them that makes them do it.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2004 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

QUOTE (myfireduck @ 22-Apr 04, 6:03 AM)
How can a nation do NO wrong at all? Why is it that difficult to agree that  a wrong deed is a wrong deed?

Who has said they do no wrong? I certainly haven't. What I talk about is the general attitude that I see within the mainstream media, and apparently within the world at large. That attitude is, the Palestinian Arabs are right in their stance, and Israel is wrong.

BTW, please, somebody, list exactly what actions Israel has taken that were definitely wrong, bad, or evil. Let's discuss specifics. I have given many examples of barbaric acts by the Palestinians.
If you get my drift ...... all other nations know their limits as far as geopolitics are concerned. They quickly wash their hands of the problem but the US happily involve themselves into every corner of the world. Maybe its the imperialist bend in them that makes them do it.

What "imperialist" bent? What countries do we rule?

Yes, we influence a lot of places. So do France, Germany, and Russia. All the economically large countries have a strong influence.

This article lays out quite a lot of information about the state of the Palestinian movement, especially in light of the recent Israeli actions against leaders of Hamas. Here are a couple of quotes from the article:
Asked about U.S. and Israeli demands to halt terror attacks as a condition for resuming the peace process, Kaddoumi replied, according to the Jerusalem paper: "They can go to hell!"

"If Israel wants to leave the Gaza Strip, then it should do so," he told the Jordanian paper, according to the Post. "This means that the Palestinian resistance has forced it to leave. But the resistance will continue. Let the Gaza Strip be South Vietnam. We will use all available methods to liberate North Vietnam."

This was from the PLO "foreign minister", and reflects the official PLO stance that all of the land of Israel belongs to them, and they won't stop the violence until every Jew is gone. He is speaking in response to the current initiative by Sharon to withdraw all Israelis and Israeli influence from the Gaza strip.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2004 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Hi there, this how it goes i dont think anyone has the right to say anything about this issue and judge Palestinians without feeling whats it like to go throught what they go through, i lived in Palestine (Westbank, ramalah) for 4 years! and i lived like a dog i had to wake up early go and get bread for my family and then come back and feed my little bro and then go school and find israeli army closing it and capturing so many students (i was one of them) and i asked one of the israelis in arabic hat are you doing?, what have i done? and he told me to shut up and wait, i felt humiliated then i told him not to tell me to shut up and he slapped me front of my frind so hard and my mum had to borrow money from others to get us food
my dad use to work and get us money but becuase israel stopped arabs from moving from ramallah to nablus for sometime my dad couldnt reach work and we starved for 3 weeks.

and now i live in britain in school and i owe britain alot it saved me and now im safe thanks to britain,(god save the queen)!!! smile.gif

25th Apr, 2004 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Israel vs Palestine

Yhayatli, thanks for sharing your life experience with us. Where are you originally from?. Do you think there is a real solution for this conflict?.

25th Apr, 2004 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Welcome to the discussion Yhayatli. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences.

Today, I ran across a very interesting website. It is dedicated to gathing and presenting information about Palestine, including a detailed history.

The site is: https://www.palestinefacts.org/

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2004 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel

Im from the north of palestine which is already under israeli rule i did go there and i did see what happend to my village, sad.gif its all ruins now due to the war this village which is called al shajara was a major battle feild between the british and the arabs back in 1940s and my grandad was shot dead, i also blame the sucidebombers cos of their stupid acts and this is why we are getting attacked every now and then

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2004 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 19

I decided to post this information to clarify some of what Yhayatli posted in the Iraq discussion.

In 1982, Ariel Sharon was in charge of the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, trying to stop the violence being perpetrated upon Israeli citizens by Hamas, which was based in Beirut.

Two refugee camps, Sabra and Shatilla, came under the control of Israeli forces. Christian Phalangists, a militia force within Lebanon, entered the camps in September 1982, and massacred over 800 Arab refugees.

Many people place the blame directly upon Sharon, although the facts are not clear either for or against. The greatest indictment on him is that since he was in charge of the forces controlling the camps when the massacre occured.

Post Date: 7th May, 2004 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 19

Look nighthawk i read ur website about this palestinnian who killd a women and 3 kids but CANT YOU SEE HOW MANY palestinnians die every day, for godsake my grandades home was taken away from him he lives in south lebanon now where the israeli-supported christians are bullying by taking ''living tax'' from them MONTHLY, and palestinnians kill because they get killed, how stupid could people get, why would some 1 kill 4 no reason, binladen kills because america is occupaying the islamic land and using its resourses, the cowboy times are over bush!!!

and palestoinnians kill for their land, israel is a man made country around 56 yrs ago and they have o ight to be there,promied land, what the heckthey talkin about
we muslims livedin there for hundredso years theycan go away, its ours i lovemycountryso muchpalestinian arent doinanything wrog its israel, israel are killing us daily children and women, nighthawk cant u see how palestinnains are dyin why u covering it up go and serach on articles from our side, stories have 2 sides btw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Britain gave a land that it dont own to people who dont and never deserve it !!!!

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,