Palestine vs. Israel - Page 20 of 110

Nighthawk, it is well documented, that far - Page 20 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 15th May, 2004 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
7th May, 2004 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 20

You and I are likely to disagree on this forever.

First, it most certainly IS promised to them by God.

Second, almost NO Muslims have EVER lived on that land. I have provided extensive documentation for this. Jews, on the other hand, have ALWAYS lived there (there is HUGE documentation for this, from entirely Muslim sources).

I am sorry about your Grandfather. If someone makes amends for him and the 400,000 to 600,000 Muslims (most not Arabs) who were displaced (mostly voluntarily), who will make amends for the 800,000 to 1,200,000 Jews forcibly displaced by the surrounding Muslim nations, most of whom now live in Israel?

Third, Arabs and Muslims own 99% of the land in the region. They can't provide for their own people because they can't or won't embrace science and technology. Since Jews started moving into the region, with less resources than the surrounding area, they have made it into one of the most vibrant, poweful economies in the world. The basic differences in their worldviews account for most of this. Israel is about 1% of the land.

Fourth, Palestinian Arabs are Jordanians. They have the same culture, eat the same foods, speak the same dialect, worship the same way, use the same naming conventions.

Fifth, almost all the Palestinian Arab refugees left their homes at the urging of the Arab armies since those very armies promised them that all the Jews would be killed in May 1948. The Arabs who stayed on their land are now full members of Israeli society.

Sixth, if Palestinian Arabs want to prosper, they would be much better off to humbly petition Israel to let them join the society. By doing so, they would have the greatest opportunities to build, grow, and prosper of anywhere in the Muslim world.

Seventh, there is only one place in all the Middle East or in the Muslim world, where a Palestinian Arab can worship as he pleases, own a business, own land, choose any career, marry who he pleases, and disagree with who he pleases. That place is Israel.

Eighth, if Palestinian Arabs REALLY want their own land, Israel offered it to them under Netanyahu. But instead, they began the 2nd Intifada. Israel is NOT going to withdraw from the West Bank and Gaza now. They have seen that Arafat and other leaders bargain in bad faith, and will settle for nothing less than genocide. Not a good way to get what you want.

One of these days, someone is going to go too far, and the Israeli people may rise up and respond. I sincerely hope not. But I am afraid it will happen.

BTW, I did respond on my blog. I will be adding more there about my religious convictions about the land of Israel in the near future.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2004 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Yhayatli, I agree with most of what you say except for this:

binladen kills because america is occupaying the islamic land and using its resourses, the cowboy times are over bush!!!

Before 9/11, what land were we occupying that belongs to Muslims. Bin Laden makes us a target for many reasons. One is because of our support of Israel, not because we occupy Muslim lands. We didn't until after 9/11.

Post Date: 10th May, 2004 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

NightHawk no matter how much u try to convince me,, i will never give up my land i dont care what you say this land is not theres if i had the chance i will go right now down there and fight and also its not their promised land they made everything up its well known that quran and tawra are man made, they have been re writtien quran is still pure, we welcomed them there, when first came and they turned their weapons on us and the arab armies were paid by britain, america is anti-muslim and it declares sanctions on coutries for 10 yrs till it weakens (iraq, Cuba) then they attack it, they are bunch of cowards in afghanistan they just bombed and bombed and when they landed and the left over talibans attack they kill so many americans i think america is actully really weak, they had to get some 1 to betray saddam so they can get in to iraq, israel is the same they couldnt get into jenin refugee camp for 10 days, till they started heavy american aided bombin and then just drove in with massive heavy tanks, israel and america are togther capturing countries next is syria and maybe iran i wish the worst for israel and america along the coming timeline!!!

10th May, 2004 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Israel vs Palestine

I can understand your frustration. However, I would like to point out that it is mostly based on a rejection of reality.

1. There is overwhelming historical evidence that the Jews lived in and around Jerusalem for at least the last 3000 years.

2. Jerusalem was built by Jews.

3. Israel is there now. The only way to remove it is to commit genocide. That is, destroy the country and kill all the residents.

4. Many other countries that now exist do so because they took over the land, and created the country. It normally results in the massive transfer of humanity.

5. When Israel was born, between 400,000 and 600,000 Arabs were displaced. At the same time, well over 800,000 Jews were displaced from the surrounding Muslim countries. Most of those Jews had their homes, belongings, and wealth confiscated by those countries. Most of them settled in Israel.

6. Despite sever labor shortages throughout the Muslim world in the late 1940's and the 1950's, none of those Muslim countries would allow ANY displaced Jordanian (now known as a Palestinian) to enter their countries. Let alone hold a job, own a business, or own any property.

If you want peace and prosperity, the Palestinian Arabs must come to an accomodation with Israel. Terror attacks on the civilian population is NOT going to bring. It just entrenches the Israelis, reducing the effectiveness of those on the Israeli Left who have tried to come to an accomodation with the Palestinian Arabs.

Since the beginning of the 2nd Intifada, over 1000 Israeli citizens have been murdered. Most have been civilians. A very high percentage of them have been children.

Wishing that Israel had never been created won't help your cause.

In the 1840's, my great-great grandparents, who had purchased and developed land in Illinois, were driven from their homes, along with the entire body of my church and religion. They decided not to sit there and complain and fight and cause problems. Instead, they moved. Again, they purchased, developed, or otherwise went through proper channels to create their homes. This time in the deserts of the western United States. The quickly became well known for their industry, hard work, and prosperity.

If Palestinian Arabs want to prosper, this is the route to achieve it.

Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

The U.N and probably every civilized country except the US have condemned Israel for it's bulldozing of civilian homes. Over the last few days the Jewish State has destroyed in excess of a 100 Palestinian homes. The people Israel is punishing are innocent women and children.

Under international law and I believe also the Geneva convention, it is wrong to cause harm or to mistreat innocent civilians. In fact what Israel is doing is committing crimes against humanity/war crimes. How can the U.S not say a word. If Israel is ignoring the Geneva convention, and international law is Sharon a war criminal ? if no, why not.

Israel has been doing this for the last 20 years and the violence has only escalated. How does destroying houses of innocent people help in curbing the violence? I doesn't, in fact it adds to the cycle of violence and increase the hatred towards jews, So why does Israel continue with this terrible practice.

15th May, 2004 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

I don't think it is against the Geneva Convention to do what Israel is doing, even though I don't agree with it. I also don't think it qualifies as war crimes. They say they are destroying the homes where their enemies are being given shelter.

In WWII civilian populations were bombed routinely. The Geneva Convention governs how POW's are treated, not who you view as the enemy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2004 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 20

In addition, Israel is taking a VERY reserved stance. If you haven't been paying attention, last week Israel recognized that over 1000 Israeli civilians have been murdered since the beginning of this, the 2nd Intifada.

The cold-blooded murder of a pregnant woman, along with her 4 daughters, has enraged the people of Israel.

There is not a family in Israel that hasn't been affected by the deaths of civilian men, women, and children. I am not talking about the destruction of homes that are being used as sanctuaries, bomb factories, and amunition dumps, I am talking about children playing in playgrounds, teens in a mall, and men and women at prayers, who have been killed by bombs loaded with nails.

Tens of thousands of additional civilians have been severely injured in these same attacks.

There is no such thing as international law. There are treaties between nations. There is a bungling, corrupt, incompetent and useless UN, which recently selected Syria to its Human Rights Commission.

Of course all those countries, and especially the UN, condemn Israel. Israel refuses to turn over and DIE as all these people want them to. Israel insists on defending its people, and taking action after the women and children are murdered.

So, what do you want Israel to DO to help curb the violence? They offered over 90% of the Palestinian demands, and what they got was the 2nd Intifada in exchange.

Keep in mind what YOU would do if you were in their situation.

Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 20

Nighthawk, it is well documented, that far more Palestinians have been killed by Israelis since the occupation. The Palestinians are treated like cattle in over populated refugee camps controlled by Israel. What about the treatment of palestinians prior to the Intifada ?? cruel and barbaric.

On the question of international law, international laws do exist. That the U.S and Israel have decided to ignore them does not make them non-existent. The day Americans realise that the world does not gravitate around the U.S and that not all of us believe the US is what it thinks it is, the world will probably be a much safer and better place.

Might is not always right. The rule of law must be followed even by the US. Why not try being respected rather than feared. You will realize how much easier it is to accomplished so much more.

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,