Palestine vs. Israel - Page 21 of 110

Israel is the only land in all the Middle - Page 21 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 20th May, 2004 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 21

QUOTE (MrB @ 16-May 04, 5:45 AM)
Might is not always right. The rule of law must be followed even by the US. Why not try being respected rather than feared. You will realize how much easier it is to accomplished so much more.

DITTO !

And Respect must be earned and not be forced upon others. The US must learn to be less of a big bully and more of a respectful member of the world community. Every civilization or nation that once pride itself as the center of the universe has since stumbled and fell. Is the US THE example of this millenium?

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2004 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Respect is better than fear. But if you won't respect, then fear will have to do.

It worked for decades, as countries such as Iraq feared what would happen if they woke the sleeping giant. The terrorists don't care, as they neither respect nor fear.

BTW, who DO the Palestinians respect? Give me an example, not just flowery words.

MrB., give me some of the documentation. And make sure that documentation does not include the Arabs who have died because they were strapped to the nail bombs that exploded in Israel.

I have provided abundant documentation. All the other side ever offers is words.

20th May, 2004 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

I think that we should all remember WWII and perhaps even WWI. Might in the end is important. So, a lot of countries will say they want peace at any cost. They will not build strong militaries. They are fooled into thinking that because they don't pick on others they too will be left alone. Then someone will come along who doesn't play by those rules and attack them. They have no means of defense. In the end, they will be grateful (maybe never grateful, but glad) that the US (or whatever other strong military country exists at the time) did continue to build a strong defense so that they could save them. This same mentality seems to work against Israel as well. I don't like a lot of what Israel does, but the Palestinians are not innocent victims in any of this. As LDS has expressed before, it seems neither side really wants peace. I believe we have even had members post here to suggest that as far as they are concerned Israel belongs to them (Palestinians) and they will not accept any thing less than getting it all back. Under those circumstances what should Israel do?

On the question of international law, international laws do exist.

No law exists to a people unless they accept the sovereignity of the body which creates the law.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 20th May, 2004 - 10:30am

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Page 21 Israel vs Palestine

I'm not sure exactly how to use these message boards yet, so please forgive me. With all due respect, you all are only getting about half of the news that's going on in Israel. Try talking to people that actually live there and you will really see exactly what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians to cause the problems there. Did you all hear about the women and children that had their homes literally bulldozed over them? What would you do as you watched your family be oppressed, killed, and pushed out of their homes? Would you stand idly by? Those people have turned to their last resort after years of torture and oppression. Who is speaking out for the innocent there? Just for one minute, imagine yourself spending your entire life in that sort of environment. The mentality there is caused by living your every waking and sleeping moment knowing that you are under complete occupation and could have what little freedom you have left taken away from you? Should they also just sit by and watch? Would YOU?

Also, the land that the Israelis are offering to the Palestinians has no use. They have given them the scum of the earth as they take every inch of fertile land.

20th May, 2004 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

serenetie, I understand what you are saying but the point is that when you talk with an Israelite they will tell you the same thing that the Palestine tell you about them. So to who you will really believe???? undecided.gif

20th May, 2004 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

All of the land that the Israelis now control, that the Palestinians claim as being the fertile land, was considered by all Arabs in the region as being the most useless, worthless land in the world - 150 years ago. The Jews came in, started improving the land (after purchasing it), and made it fertile.

Remember, the land that they are offering to the Palestinians is the exact land that Arafat demanded. It is the land that they took from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria in the 6 Day War in 1967, after those three countries (with others) attacked them, unprovoked.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 21

I'm not really sure if I have anything to say that would be useful in this thread. To me, they don't seem to be setting a good example for what they're trying to represent, including the usa. Seems like everybody is so worried about trying to fix other peoples "problems" for their own benifit, instead of focusing on themselves. If they could learn to work together, maybe they could share the land and spread the fertility. The war definately isn't going to make the land any better place to live. Does freedom of religion exist over there?

20th May, 2004 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 21

Israel is the only land in all the Middle East that has freedom of religion. While there is no proselyting allowed, there is complete freedom to worship in any way. There are Christian churches and Muslim mosques, as well as synagogues and temples throughout the land. It is the only country between Morrocco and India where a Muslim can change his or her religion without fear of being murdered (although it still happens on occasion).

There are Arab Muslims as well as Arab Christians living in Israel, even serving in the Knesset.

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,