Palestine vs. Israel - Page 24 of 110

All that blood, no one can be right. If either - Page 24 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 27th Oct, 2004 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
28th Sep, 2004 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 24

QUOTE (tenaheff @ 18-Sep 04, 12:20 PM)
There is a Palestinian Arab state, right next to Israel. It is called Jordan.

I don't believe this answer is going to satisfy anyone really. That to me is like saying if the US were taken over by Canada that it would be o.k. because Canada is a christian state or that many Americans originated in or migrated to Canada at some point.

My point is that Jordan really IS the Palestinian Arab state. The "occupied" territories were part of Jordan. Israel was separated from Transjordan, which became Jordan, by the UN. The only difference between a new state of Palestine and Jordan, is that Palestine (by all appearances) would be run by terrorist thugs, since that is who is running it now.

Anyway, here is a news article about how the continued Intifada is hurting the Palestinian Arabs far more than it is hurting the Israelis. I believe that the Israelis will, and should, continue to put up the fence, and completely close the borders with the Arabs. Israel no longer needs the Arabs. Sharon has announced that Israel will unilaterally pull out of almost all of the "occupied territories" within 5 years. When they do, they will seal the border, and let the Arabs do what they want. It will destroy the Arab population in the area, but Israel no longer has a viable alternative.

Arafat and his ilk have brought on this disaster. But of course they blame Sharon.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2004 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

https://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadA...le.asp?ID=15428

I have found this to be a very good article presenting rebuttals to all of the accusations against Israel that we have heard here in this topic, as well as in the mainstream media.

There is nothing "untenable" about Israel's policy.  In fact, it has been an amazingly successful policy since the earliest Zionist activities at the end of the 19th century.  As a state, Israel has pulled off bona fide miracles: defeating armies five times the size of its IDF; integrating and rehabilitating a refugee population (c. 750,000 Jews driven from Arab countries between 1949 and 1954) larger than the population of Israel at the time; draining swamps and making the desert bloom; creating the second most successful hi-tech industrial complex in the world (second only to the USA); and creating the only functioning democracy in the entire Middle East, in which the Arab citizens of Israel have five political parties (four more than they can vote for in any Arab state in the entire world) and twelve members of Parliament.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2004 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

SHARON FACING THREAT FROM FAR RIGHT

Amid escalating far-right rhetoric branding him a Nazi collaborator and a traitor for his Gaza withdrawal plan, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was asked in the Knesset last week if he wears a flak jacket under his shirt to protect him from assassination.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...99244%2C00.html

26th Oct, 2004 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Israel vs Palestine

Should they move from the Gaza? Some are saying that Sharon is a trator because for years he was telling his own people to settle the land in Gaza and now he wants them to move out obviously in preparation for the new Palestine State. I have no opinion about this really, but I wondered what others thought about it.

27th Oct, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

I think it is really a move to show the world how unreliable and wicked Arafat and the Palestinian Arab muslims really are. The Palestinian and Arab news are already proclaiming that what Sharon has offered is insufficient, and that they will not make peace with Israel.

27th Oct, 2004 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

Although I am Israeli, I do believe that the palestinians are the rightfull owners of the land. So Israelis lived there fivethousand years ago. So what? The Palestinians were there only a hundred years ago. What right did Israel have in husghing them out? It is the holy land of judaism, but so it is theirs.

I do think that Palestine should be independent, get rid of Arafat and have their own land far away from Israel.

Yeah, it isn't that easy. Where exactly could they go?

As crazy as it may sound what Stranger wrote it's very true. I deeply believe that both sides love 'blood' they really live, breathe to kill each other, they don't want the peace and they will never get it, I'm not trying to be negative but realistic. Sad but true

wow, that is sad. But as an average Israeli, I can tell you that I don't really like blood. undecided.gif And I'm sure the average Palestinian as well. I do agree with you, however, that they will never get it. That's not the reason, however. Both want Jerusalem, and both are not willing to compensate. The best solution I can think of is having Israel being a country shared by both Muslims and Jews.

It is the holy country of them all, and while we're at it, why not add christians, too? whoops, only one problem - such a small country!

No, that wouldn't happen. But just sharing the country between Jews and Muslims could work, with combining both of the countries.

But it would take a lot of time for Israel to realize this is the right thing, and vote for it. Probably it will happen when the majority of Israel will be arabs - not so far away, the average arab mom has 5 children...

so let's see:

1.Yes, Palestine is a terrorist state.

2. I would vote no to saying that palestinians should stop asking for independence because they they do deserve a part of Israel, no less than Israel.

3. I would vote yes that palestine should be independent, and it will happen some day. Not in theis century...

4. Palestinians should defenitly get rid of Arafat, and stop using terrorism, because that will never get them where they want.

5. Israel does need to listen to Arafat, at least to some extent. That is the only way to have peace.

6. I would vote yes, that Israel should defend themselves, but still try to find a compromise.

7. Israel is partly a terrorist country. There were slightly terroristic move from the side of Israel, if i get the definition of terrorism.

8. I don't like Sharon's actions, but he seems to be the best of the worst, if you know what I mean..

9. The world is always going to look at the situation in Israel because Israel is the holy land.

10. yeah...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2004 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 24

SHARON WINS OK ON GAZA

Ariel Sharon, the Israeli prime minister, won what he called the most important vote of his political life on Tuesday night, as the Israeli Parliament approved his plan to remove all Israeli settlements from Gaza.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...01085%2C00.html

27th Oct, 2004 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 24

All that blood, no one can be right. If either was right, then a solution would have
been born long ago. Perhaps the only way is to agree to put religion and government completely apart.

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,