Palestine vs. Israel - Page 26 of 110

ISRAEL ENDS GAZA RAID; 11 KILLED Israeli troops - Page 26 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 19th Dec, 2004 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
15th Nov, 2004 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 26

Gunfire at the mourning tent for Arafat may have been aimed at Abbas, his successor? Abbas's body guard was killed.

https://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-1359481,00.html

Two die as gunfire triggers panic at Arafat mourning
From David Sharrock in Jerusalem
November 15, 2004

TWO Palestinian security officers were killed yesterday and five others injured when militants opened fire as Mahmoud Abbas, the PLO leader, arrived at a mourning ceremony for Yassir Arafat in Gaza, sparking fears that the succession race could descend into violent chaos. At least one of the dead was a member of the late Palestinian leader's elite Force 17 unit, his personal bodyguard.

Moments after Mr Abbas arrived and began greeting mourners, the former Palestinian Prime Minister, also known as Abu Mazen, was bundled out of a crowded marquee when about 20 gunmen started firing automatic weapons in the air. About 1,000 people were in the marquee.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2004 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

As long as Israel maintains a radical right wing government, supported by Bush ,there is no chance for peace in the Middle East.

On the other side, the Palestinian authority MUST do its best to stop the acts of terrorism committed against Israel. Now that Arafat is gone, lets hope that the Palestinian people select a strong and moderate leader.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2004 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

ISRAELIS AGREE TO BACK A PALESTINIAN ELECTION

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell said Monday that he had won a commitment from Israel to let Palestinians living in Jerusalem take part in elections in January and to ease conditions in the West Bank and Gaza so that they can more easily vote there as well.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...07445%2C00.html

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Page 26 Israel vs Palestine

PALESTINIANS BLOW UP AN ISRAELI BASE

Palestinian militants blew up an Israeli army base at the Gaza-Egypt crossing Sunday by sneaking more than a ton of explosives through a tunnel, killing four Israeli soldiers and wounding at least 10 in the largest Palestinian attack in the month since Yasser Arafat's death.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...11986%2C00.html

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

It probably accounts the number of 15 year old kids being shot by Israel sharp shooters and the 13 year old wounded girl that a Israel soldier finished off by pumping her with led.

13th Dec, 2004 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

MrB. I am not sure I understand the purpose of your comment above or can relate to it being constructive. Are you referring to the news briefs above your post and are you justifying the attacks on the soldiers? If so, I am not sure that such loose statements make a thread invigorating or interesting. I have enjoyed your independent views here, but this one was let us say, 'unnecessary'. We could go one all day justifying each attack as a remnant of the last bomb, the last gun shooting, but in the end we would just be saying... 'revenge' is acceptable.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 26

Trinidad, my last post was NOT called for . I let my emotions get the better of me. I would greatly appreciate if you would delete the post and accept my apology.''

Robert.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2004 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 26

ISRAEL ENDS GAZA RAID; 11 KILLED

Israeli troops moved out of a Palestinian refugee camp in southern Gaza on Saturday night, the army said, ending a two-day raid that killed 11 Palestinians and wounded dozens, the largest Israeli military operation since Yasser Arafat's death last month.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...13454%2C00.html

ISRAEL TO RELEASE 170 PALESTINIANS

Israel on Sunday agreed to release 170 Palestinian prisoners in what Prime Minister Ariel Sharon described as a good-will offering to President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...13636%2C00.html

It is foolish in the extreme not only to resort to force before necessity compels, but especially to madly create the conditions that will lead to this necessity."
-- Benjamin Tucker, Liberty, May 22, 1886

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,