Palestine vs. Israel - Page 27 of 110

MILITANTS AGREE TO HALT ATTACKS ON ISRAEL - Page 27 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 13th Feb, 2005 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
6th Jan, 2005 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 27

I received this article from the Naomi Ragen newsletter. Here is the archive information:
https://archive.mail-list.com/naomiragen/msg00746.html

This was in the Daily Sport today - British version of New York Post - The
View from Hereh
Subject: Boycotting Israel

OK. So I understand that you are ticked off at Israel, and in love with the Palestinians.  That's fine with me, as long as you have truly weighed all the facts.

So, you want to boycott Israel?  I'll be sorry to miss you, but if you are doing it - do it properly.  Let me help you.  Check all your medications. Make sure that you do not have tablets, drops, lotions, etc., made by Abic or Teva.  It may mean that you will suffer from colds and flu this winter but, hey, that's a small price for you to pay in your campaign against Israel, isn't it?

While we are on the subject of your Israeli boycott, and the medical contributions to the world made by Israeli doctors and scientists, how about telling your pals to boycott the following...

To reduce scarring and adhesions in gynecological surgery, Laproscopy and Laser Laproscopy were developed by Israeli medical medical research teams.

An Israeli company has developed a simple blood test that distinguishes between mild and more severe cases of Multiple Sclerosis.  So, if you know anyone suffering from MS, tell them to ignore the Israeli patent that may, more accurately, diagnose their symptoms.

An Israeli-made device helps restore the use of paralyzed hands. This device electrically stimulates the hand muscles, providing hope to millions of stroke sufferers and victims of spinal injuries.  If you wish to remove this hope of a better quality of life to these people, go ahead and boycott Israel.  Young children with breathing problems will soon be sleeping more soundly, thanks to a new Israeli device called the Child Hood.  This innovation replaces the inhalation mask with an improved drug delivery system that provides relief for child and parent.  Please tell anxious mothers that they shouldn't use this device because of your passionate cause.

These are just a few examples of how people have benefited medically from the Israeli know-how you wish to block.

There is a lot more. I suggest you read the whole thing.

This is, of course, referring to the many organizations that are boycotting, or attempting to boycott all Israeli products and services. For example, several universities in England have refused to allow Israeli students and scholars to study or work there. Also, one of the Presbyterian organizations in the US has decided to divest itself of all investments in Israeli ventures.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2005 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

I'm so excited, the election of the next president will soon end. Though even that seems to have problems:

About 1.8 million people were allowed to vote, and Palestinian officials predicted a high turnout. By evening, about 35 percent turnout was reported. About two hours from the originally scheduled time to end the voting, officials announced they would keep polls open two more hours until 9 p.m. (2 p.m. ET). Palestinian officials blamed Israeli checkpoints for lower than expected turnout, saying many Palestinians could not get through to polling sites. One reason Palestinian leaders were concerned about turnout was that they want the winner -- widely expected to be Mahmoud Abbas -- to have the clear support of the Palestinian people...

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

PALESTINIAN MODERATE ABBAS CLAIMS VICTORY

Former Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas declared victory in the Palestinian
presidential election late Sunday after exit polls gave him a commanding lead
over his rivals.

Is Abbas really the man to usher in Middle East peace? At least one expert
says, don't hold your breath. We'll talk to Israeli journalist Ari Shavit and
Palestinian commentator Sam Bahour.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/01/09/...ions/index.html

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Israel vs Palestine

ISRAELI MILITARY GETS A FREE REIN

Accusing the new Palestinian leadership of doing nothing to stop attacks on Israelis, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Sunday he had given his military forces free rein to quash Palestinian militants.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...05279%2C00.html

17th Jan, 2005 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

In support of the news above:

https://archive.mail-list.com/naomiragen/msg00767.html

Seventeen year -old Ella from Sderot was on her way home from the Bnei Akiva  youth movement Saturday night with her friend and her  ten-year-old brother when the alarm sounded.  They raced for the nearest shelter, but when they heard the whistle of the missle, they knew they wouldn't have time to reach it.  Ella's friend lay flat on the street, Ella  threw her body over her little brother's to protect him.  He emerged with only slight wounds, but Ella herself sustained serious head injuries and is now unconscious and in critical condition in Soroka Hospital. .

This morning,  Ella's father spoke on the radio.  He was talking about his daughter, about what a special person she  is.  Given the security situation in Sderot (which is not, by the way, over the green line, but in undisputed sovereign Israel) he'd suggested to her that she skip her weekly meeting at the youth center.  But Ella, who is a group leader, said she'd promised to give a Bible talk and to lead an activity, and she couldn't disappoint the kids...

Her father asked that everyone light a candle and say a prayer for her recovery.  Ask God to help Ayala Chaya bat Sima, to reward her for her heroism and her dedication and her love.

I thank Mirel Abeles for passing this request on to me.

Our enemies throw bombs into quiet streets killing and wounding our children, and people say:  "Don't be hasty, give them a chance."  And I say: A chance for what?

God bless this child and her family.

8th Feb, 2005 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

How many times have we heard this before:

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon announce they have agreed to cease-fire.
Ref. https://www.CNN.com

Really the subject for an outsider is becoming 'tasteless' unless an actual line of independence is given to Palestine or in other words, it is either full blown war where Israel takes over the entire area and runs things or UN intervention as we will just see a lifetime of skirmishes in my opinion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2005 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 27

Well, in my opinion, this is the real chance for peace. Now that Arafat is not around, things are geting slightly easyer.
Maybe from the outside it looks tastless because there were so many conventions like the one we are about to face today in Sharam A Shech, but here in Israel (I do not know about the palestinians) we are filled with hope. This time, it really seems like it is going to work out but on the other hand, we are very careful saying that - as a result of many failures in the past.
The past few weeks were very quiet, and that is another reason that gives us hope. We just want a relaxation of the situation first, then we can discuss everything else (I am talking about the citizens).

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2005 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 27

MILITANTS AGREE TO HALT ATTACKS ON ISRAEL

Hamas and Islamic Jihad militants said Saturday they would hold fire against Israel while deciding whether to honor the cessation of hostilities declared at last week's landmark summit in Egypt between Palestinian and Israeli leaders.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...11737%2C00.html

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,