Palestine vs. Israel - Page 31 of 110

PALESTINIAN GUNMEN HALT FATAH PRIMARIES Palestinian - Page 31 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 29th Nov, 2005 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2005 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 31

ISRAEL APPROVES EU INSPECTORS

Israel's Security Cabinet on Tuesday approved the deployment of European inspectors on the Gaza-Egypt border, a breakthrough that would grant the Palestinians some freedom of movement without Israeli controls for the first time in decades and boost the economy of impoverished Gaza.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/11/01/...s.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2005 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Well, the Israeli Prime Minister has resigned and dissolved Parliament, is this a move forward or backward, will the Arabs be glad - only time will tell.

Offtopic but,
Interestingly enough the PM of Trinidad & Tobago is meeting with him today.

22nd Nov, 2005 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Well I don't think Sharon had much choice when you consider the Likud party had been hijacked by extreme conservatives.

There will never be a Palestinian state, and thus peace, if the extreme right get their way. I think Sharon is actually getting Israel a far better deal then they would have if a world body had to determine their fate, as was the case when Israel was created.

I'm not at all saying I'm a fan of his but on the surface it would appear the peace process is making some cautious progress.

27th Nov, 2005 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Israel vs Palestine

More evidence that the Palestinians are a very peaceful, loving, and kind people. Just see who they have elected.

https://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?en...nian_Style&only

Please follow the links there for more information. After all, a guy who has taken upon himself the name, "Hitler" won. Nice guys.

28th Nov, 2005 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Nighthawk how can you generalise a whole nation of people based on primaries for one or two regions in the Palestinian ballot? Do we even know how many people voted, whether they were intimidated or any other variables?

Should we draw a list of all the war criminals in the Israeli Government and the war criminals in the Palestinian administration and see who comes out on top?

If this individual is elected based on the very biased conservative report you have listed then that would be a worrying development, but just as distrubing as some of the war criminals that currently lead Israel.

I fail to see how implying Palestinians are horrible, blood thirsty people when you have no proof whatsoever is going to help, solve or even add anything to this debate.

I take offence to labelling a society of people in that fashion. I have Palestinian friends who are lovely people.

28th Nov, 2005 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

So, we should be happy that known terrorists, who have personally been responsible for bombings and snipings, are likely to be in the government of Palestine.

The current crop of Palestinian leaders, including the leaders of Hamas and Hezbollah, have already proclaimed their future plans, when they have said that they will be completely satisfied, not when they have a Palestinian state, but when there is not a single Jew in the Middle East, and Israel no longer exists at all.

How about "Hitler", who has made his fame by murdering Palestinian Arabs who traded with Jews? Let's rejoice that he will likely be in the government.

This is part of the long, long, long term pattern of behavior within Palestine. You want to compare "war criminals". OK, lets see exactly what the "war crimes" are. Please list some of those committed by Israelis. Yes, I know that there are some, but most of them have occurred in actual combat. These terrorists who run the Palestinian Arabs plan and carry out the deliberate bombing of childrens' parties.

I don't know if all Palestinian people are "bloodthirsty". I do see that there is a general pattern of extremely hostile and bloodthirsty behaviour towards the Jews, throughout the region. As I have documented before, ALL of the Palestinian Arabs already have a state. Those states (Jordan, Syria, Egypt) refused to let them live there so that they could create the "bloodthirsty" elements that are currently there.

The evidence shows overwhelmingly that the Palestinian leadership wants to murder more Jews, and are certainly willing to include Arab Christians, other Muslims, and any other person or group who might help their so-called "cause".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2005 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 31

Nighthawk, I have done extensive research on this topic but have not had the time to source my work adequately for the purpose of this debate.

So what I have done is a quick google search on known Israeli terrorist Ariel Sharon, whose war crimes are featured below. These were the first few reputable sources for your perusal. I must remind you this took me about 10 minutes.

A bit of brief history off the top of my head to jog your memory, of course you should already know this. A former Israeli Defense Minister, Ariel Sharon committed crimes against humanity for over half a century. These include, most notably, an attack Sharon led as an Israeli military officer on the West Bank village of Qibya in 1953, in which 69 civilians were murdered

More famously he was the architect of Israel's brutal 1982 invasion of Lebanon. That invasion led to the deaths of tens of thousands of Lebanese and Palestinian civilians, massive displacement of the civilian population, and culminated in the infamous massacre of civilians in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Beirut.

The number of victims of this massacre - Palestinians and Lebanese alike - has never been officially documented. Israeli military intelligence estimated that 700 to 800 persons were slaughtered, but others put the count of the dead much higher, up to 3,000 people.

Now here are a couple of links for you:

Sharon begun preparing for his defence against war crimes in 2001:Sharon's defence

Amnesty slams Israel's war crimes

Below, I found this legal summary of Israel's war crimes on the Media Monitors website. It was written by Francis A. Boyle, who served as Legal Adviser to the Palestinian Delegation to the Middle East peace Negotiations from 1991 to 1993.

There are 149 substantive articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention that protect the rights of every one of these Palestinians living in occupied Palestine. T

he Israeli Government is currently violating, and has since 1967 been violating, almost each and every one of these sacred rights of the Palestinian People recognized by the Fourth Geneva Convention. Indeed, violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes.

As matters of fact and of law, the gross and repeated violations of Palestinian rights by the Israeli army and Israeli settlers living illegally in occupied Palestine constitute war crimes.

But I want to focus for a moment on Israel's "crime against humanity" against the Palestinian People -- as determined by the U.N. Human Rights Commission itself, set up pursuant to the requirements of the United Nations Charter.

Indeed, it is far more serious than that. On 19 October 2000 a Special Session of the U.N. Commission on Human Rights adopted a Resolution set forth in U.N. Document E/CN.4/S-5/L.2/Rev. 1, "Condemning the provocative visit to Al-Haram Al-Sharif on 28 September 2000 by Ariel Sharon, the Likud party leader, which triggered the tragic events that followed in occupied East Jerusalem and the other occupied Palestinian territories, resulting in a high number of deaths and injuries among Palestinian civilians."

The U.N. Human Rights Commission then said it was "[g]ravely concerned" about several different types of atrocities inflicted by Israel upon the Palestinian People, which it denominated "war crimes, flagrant violations of international humanitarian law and crimes against humanity."

What is a "crime against humanity"? This concept goes all the way back to the Nuremberg Charter of 1945 for the trial of the major Nazi war criminals. And in the Nuremberg Charter of 1945, drafted by the United States Government, there was created and inserted a new type of international crime specifically intended to deal with the Nazi persecution of the Jewish People.

The paradigmatic example of a "crime against humanity" is what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People. This is where the concept of crime against humanity came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Commission determined that Israel is currently doing to the Palestinian People: Crimes against humanity. Legally, just like what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jews.

As you are well aware, there are of course many more Israeli players who either conspired or were involved in war crimes and/or crimes against humanity. Mate if I had the time I would present more substantial research but this is all I can do for now.

I would like to add that Palestine has also had several war criminals amongst its ranks in this pathetic tit for tat dispute.

The evidence shows that the Israeli Government wants to murder at least three times as many Palestinians as vice versa. Who are the bloodthirsty ones? I also find it strange that you honestly believe Palestinians are encroaching on Israeli land when Palestinians were there first. Isreal is a recent creation.

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 29th Nov, 2005 - 9:42am

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2005 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 31

PALESTINIAN GUNMEN HALT FATAH PRIMARIES

Palestinian gunmen firing weapons into the air forced President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah party to halt its primary elections in the Gaza Strip on Monday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...gaza051128.html

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,