Palestine vs. Israel - Page 43 of 110

I have watched Palestine in interested disgust - Page 43 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 4th Jul, 2006 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
16th Jun, 2006 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 43

Here is some commentary on the subject, that I find very interesting.
https://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/mo.../16/201489.html

QUOTE (Mona Charen)
Just another brutal attack on civilians by the Israel Defense Forces? So we are invited to conclude. But the IDF, after initially apologizing and offering assistance to the families of those killed, has now investigated and concluded that the explosion was not caused by an Israeli shell. Full stop.

First, consider this elemental difference between Israel and the Palestinians: Israel apologizes and tries to make amends if its missiles go astray and kill civilians. The Palestinians, by contrast, aim at civilians and dance in the streets when they are killed.

The Israelis say the explosion on the beach may have been caused by a land mine placed there by Palestinians to thwart any Israeli assault, or possibly by unexploded ordnance from an earlier skirmish. According to the Israelis, shrapnel taken from the bodies of victims did not match Israeli shells but looked more like bomb fragments.

There is more, and it is very interesting. But the point that really hit me was the immediate reaction to the claims, by Israel. They immediately apologized and offered to help. Not so the Palestinians.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

In thinking about this I am sure we can find a dozen reports and comments to support either side while at the same time having to be content with the fact that there is both good and bad on either side of the fence. I just have to say that I really do not know what the truth is about this mess and others like it. All I know is how it will end.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2006 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Olmert: Israeli lives worth more than Palestinian ones

Ehud Olmert, the Israeli Prime Minister, expressed "deep regret" for army operations that have killed 14 Palestinian civilians in Gaza in just nine days but said the lives of Israeli citizens threatened by Qassam attacks were "even more important".
Ref. https://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle...icle1095841.ece

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2006 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 43 Israel vs Palestine

Breaking News

Israeli warplanes flew over the home of Syrian President Bashar Assad, Israeli officials said. The move apparently is aimed at pressuring the Syrian leader to help get a captured Israeli soldier released.
Ref. CNN

ISRAEL LAUNCHES AIR STRIKE AFTER TALKS FOR RELEASE OF SOLDIER FAIL

Israeli planes attacked three bridges in northern Gaza late Tuesday following reports that negotiations have failed to secure the release of an Israeli soldier abducted by Palestinian gunmen in the Gaza Strip.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...gaza-strip.html

29th Jun, 2006 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

ISRAEL SEIZES PALESTINIAN OFFICIALS

Israel rounded up one-third of the Hamas-led cabinet and dozens of other Palestinian officials in a nighttime operation early Thursday,  with still no word of the fate of abducted soldier Gilad Shalit.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...srael-gaza.html

Flying over Heads of State's homes, marching in and holding Hamas officials - wow, the Israelis do not make joke when it comes to one of their own. Whatever peace talks there were just went out the window again.

I also could not understand the media hype that said Hamas would agree to recognize Israel's right to exist. The Hamas government had already said they would never agree to such.

1st Jul, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

Time after time, further back than I want to remember, things would be calm for a time, then the Palestinians would suicide bomb a bus, or a market, or a restaurant. When Israel retaliated, without fail Hamas would follow the same pattern. They would accuse Israel of starting the violence and tell the world that now they must retaliate. Pardon me? Retaliate for retaliating? This has been going on for years. I wouldn't blame Israel if they made Palestine a glass parking lot and dared the world to say anything.

Peace talks? There will never be peace as long as Hamas, or any terrorist breathes

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 1st Jul, 2006 - 12:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2006 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 43

ISRAEL HITS PALESTINIAN PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE

An Israeli helicopter gunship fired missiles on the building housing the offices of Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniya in Gaza City early Sunday, setting the structure ablaze.
Ref. See here.

This is really escalating and I cannot see a quick recovery or indeed any recovery from such actions. One minute they are talking peace and the other minute they are firing rockets at each other.

4th Jul, 2006 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 43

I have watched Palestine in interested disgust year after year. For some reason I could never guess, there would be a month, or two, when there was no violence and I would begin to hope. I learned not to hope. When it is quiet over there you can bet your paycheck a bus, or a market is about to be suicide bombed.

Now comes the funny part. Israel gets bombed, they retaliate, and Palestine says, "We're going to get even with you for that. We are going to retaliate!" Let me get this straight. You're going to retaliate because Israel retaliated? Riiight!

Then after a lot of blood is shed quiet returns, but not for long. The cycle starts all over again when Palestine pops the next suicide bomb in Israel.

The only thing I will blame Israel for is not making a parking lot out of Palestine long before this!

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,