Palestine vs. Israel - Page 46 of 110

ISRAELI PLANES POUND HAMAS AMID GAZA FACTIONAL - Page 46 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 19th May, 2007 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
9th Dec, 2006 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 46

It seems like Carter is one of the former US Presidents who has some serious issues, how can withholding your own money can be consider a crime? Non-sense.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2006 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

I think Carter's criticism of Canada is unfair as they probably haven't contributed a lot to this conflict.

However, when you have a country that has become reliant on aid money because of the policies of a neighbouring country, which has been bankrolled financially, militarily and politically by the West, then you only punish the people by discontinuing your aid to them. Canada providing money to the Palestinian Government IS NOT going to affect Israel or change their position. At the end of the day, it is Israel, not Hamas who is doing all the killing at the moment. It is Palestinians, not Israelis who are starving and dying in mass numbers.

This decision is politically motivated to cow-tow to the Jewish lobby.

To call it a crime is unnecessary and inaccurate. To describe it as irresponsible and unfair are the terms I would use.

He always criticizes Israel for any attempt to enforce their sovereignty, while failing to condemn the Palestinians for their atrocities.

Maybe you should have read the article. Cater says: "I deplore the Palestinian suicide bombings as much or more than anything than I do what Israel has done against the Palestinian people. It's horrible on both sides and should be eliminated. But you have to look at the facts."

I don't think people who get their news from the usual US mainstream media or conservative blogs have any idea of what is actually going on in this conflict. The fact that Carter tries to raise awareness is good in my opinion. Why shoot the messenger?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2006 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

OLMERT, ABBAS HOLD TALKS IN JERUSALEM

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday in Jerusalem in the first substantive talks in person between the two leaders in almost two years.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...lestinians.html

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2007 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 46 Israel vs Palestine

ABBAS DECLARES HAMAS FORCE 'ILLEGAL'

Hamas defied Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas's decree Saturday that its paramilitary unit is illegal, saying it will double its ranks and fight any attempt to disband the force.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ians-hamas.html

7th Jan, 2007 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Okay we are looking at civil war now? I believe a lot of Palestine's problems have always begun and ended with their own people not being bridled. If you do not have sufficient law and enforcement to stop people from going into Israel and engaging in war then you will always have problems with the other side. If they can weed out all the weapons and really restore law and order then they will see peace, BUT I think not - as was said before - these people have grown up seeing blood (both sides) and have a passion for it.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2007 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

West Bank Handover

JERUSALEM - Israel and the Palestinians have been conducting behind-the-scene negotiations regarding handing over most of the West Bank to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, according to top Egyptian diplomatic sources who told WND they were directly involved with the talks. Ref. https://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53888

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2007 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 46

Ok id like to redirect the discussion a bit with a question before I put my views.

What are the justifications for the continuing existence of the State of Israel?

Post Date: 19th May, 2007 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 46

ISRAELI PLANES POUND HAMAS AMID GAZA FACTIONAL BATTLES

Israeli warplanes hit Hamas targets for the third day in a row Friday, killing eight people amid continued fighting between rival Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...rael-hamas.html

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,