Palestine vs. Israel - Page 51 of 110

"Operation Cast Lead", Part of a - Page 51 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 5th Jan, 2009 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 51

Ground Troops

Israeli ground troops have begun moving into Gaza, according to Israel Defense Forces.
Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

The BBC is saying that the operation will take many days and seeks to take out the places where Hamas is launching rockets against Israel. Bush also said today / yesterday that Hamas is to blame for the Gaza operation.

My only question about this is... After this what? You kill a lot of people, root out a lot of Hamas militants and then they all congregate again and launch rockets again. There needs to be a more sound after plan.

3rd Jan, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

What is the alternative to an all out war when one sides condition for victory is the destruction of an entire nation?

If there is an alternative to occupying the Gaza strip, I don't know what it is. Should the Israelis just accept rockets and Suicide bombers coming into their sovereign territory as a way of life?

The argument that Israel fighting back, only makes the terrorists madder has always puzzled me. When your nation is attacked by an enemy that will not stop until you are dead, you declare war. You win and then you consider the losers land yours in order to ensure security. If the Palestinians want to keep the land that they have, they need to stop firing rockets into Israel. If they want to live in fear of their lives and lose that which they have, they can continue to kill Israeli civilians with rockets and suicide bombers.

3rd Jan, 2009 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 51 Israel vs Palestine

I have no qualms about Israel defending herself, my point is that once she has done so (cleared out Hamas) how does she prevent the largest population on earth in a single area from attacking again after this operation. Either you remove all the people, commit to a full time occupation or what... That is my point.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Israeli troops clash with Hamas

Israeli troops engage with Hamas militants as ground forces and tanks go into Gaza after a week of intense air strikes.
Ref. Source 2

5th Jan, 2009 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

I don't come on here very often anymore but I must say I am appalled by the blind following of a terrorist nation, Israel. Let's look at the facts here.

Fact number 1: The Israeli invasion of Gaza is a crime against humanity and has nothing to do with "defending a nation" as is conveniently parroted in the Western media. More than 500 Palestinian people have been killed, the most conservative estimates say at least a quarter are children. Israel will not allow journalists into Gaza, which is a massive breach of basic human rights, how on earth are we supposed to hear the truth? This invasion is about removing a democratically elected government, Hamas. Anyone who believes otherwise is deluded.

Fact number 2: In the past 8 years, rockets launched from Gaza have killed 20 people, which is less than half the Israeli road death toll each month. Need not mention the number of Palestinians the Israeli army has murdered.

Fact number 3: Israel deliberately blocked and starved Palestinians of basic foods and medicines that constitute a nation's human rights, well before the ceasefire had been broken. They even killed 'so called' Hamas party members before Hamas decided to fire rockets into Israel, thus breaking the ceasefire.

Fact number 4: It was Israel and the US who were desperate for Palestinians to have democracy and it is now Israel and the US who are desperate to remove democracy from that country. If we don't like who they vote, let's remove them by force. Sound like democracy to you?

Fact number 5: Israel has been in breach of more UN resolutions than every other nation, by far. Furthermore, they are only shielded from UN Security Council actions by the US, who are weak cowards and puppets of the Jewish lobby on Capitol Hill. Yes, that's right, the US defends Israel blindly because of the powerful Jews who influence the US political system and because the US wants a powerful Middle East ally. It's a running joke in the rest of the world and something to be ashamed of. But sooner or later another superpower will reign supreme, one that doesn't rely on Jews to be a power broker in the resource rich Middle East. Sadly, I would prefer the American government grow some balls and be a good superpower than the ruthless Chinese.

Fact number 6: Olmert is up for re-election and guess what the pathetic leader is doing to help win a few votes. Wow, he is blowing up Palestinians! Hopefully, Israelis see through this desperate political butchery.

I wish people would actually read the facts before commenting. I don't think Palestinians are faultless, there are two pathetics sides to this tale. Palestinians are corrupt and useless in a political sense. But the action of Israel dwarfs their minor activities. Unfortunately, Israel is the side that pretends to be the grown up kid but then smashes the most people like a big bad bully. Israel's days as the bully of the Middle East are numbered, they would be best advised to make peace rather than war.

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 5th Jan, 2009 - 1:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 51

The same could be said about your take on the Palestinians. What is Israel to do, just sit around allowing Hamas to shoot rockets daily indiscriminately at the innocent and just stand around? I bet if someone was shooting your home daily you would find yourself arming up.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2009 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 51

"Operation Cast Lead", Part of a Broader Israeli Military-Intelligence Agenda
By Michel Chossudovsky

The aerial bombings and the ongoing ground invasion of Gaza by Israeli ground forces must be analysed in a historical context. Operation "Cast Lead" is a carefully planned undertaking, which is part of a broader military-intelligence agenda first formulated by the government of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in 2001.
REf. Source 5

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,