Palestine vs. Israel - Page 55 of 110

I agree there should be a limit to what your - Page 55 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 17th Jan, 2009 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 55

Israel Navy ships turn back boat carrying Gaza humanitarian aid

Free Gaza group spokeswoman Mary Hughes-Thompson said Israeli naval vessels surrounded the 66-foot (20-meter) Greek-flagged boat off the coast of southern Lebanon and threatened to open fire if it did not turn back.
Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Bloody Israeli Assault on Gaza Enters Fourth Week, Palestinian Death Toll Tops 1,100

It's Day 21 of Israel's assault on Gaza. Israeli warplanes attacked forty targets across Gaza overnight, as Israeli troops backed by tanks have pushed deep into the heart of Gaza City. Since Israel started its bombardment of Gaza, over 1,100 Palestinians have been killed and more than 5,200 wounded. At least 700 civilians are among the dead, including more than 350 children. We speak with Columbia University Professor Rashid Khalidi.
Ref. Source 8

Palestinian Astrophysicist in US Recounts How His 11-Year-Old Son Died When Israeli Warplanes Bombed His Family's House

As the Palestinian death toll in Israel's assault on Gaza climbs above 1,100, we take a look behind the statistics. Suleiman Baraka is a Palestinian astrophysicist working at Virgnia Tech with NASA. His eleven-year-old son Ibrahim was killed in an Israeli air strike on his house. His wife and three other children are now homeless in Gaza, along with seventeen members of his family. In his first broadcast interview in the US, Suleiman Baraka tells his story. We also speak with Suleiman's brother, Sayed, who arrived at the house seconds after it was bombed.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

I doubt that anything we do is going to stop these people from fighting with each other. The fact that both sides want the same piece of land is what is going to keep them fighting. I do not understand why they can not share it but I guess they ca not or refuse to share.

Once you add in a terroristic type group in there, Hamas I believe they are called, then you just added more tension in a already stretched tight situation. I was not surprised to see the latest conflict rise up after Hamas kept attacking Israel. I think getting rid of terrorist groups like Hamas and even Hezbullah will go a long way into making this area more peaceful.

17th Jan, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 Israel vs Palestine

Why are the Israeli's bombing United Nation buildings and hospitals? There is no justification for that at all.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Ceasefire

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is to announce a unilateral ceasefire to end its attacks on Gaza, a senior Israeli source tells the BBC.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel

I am not over there to know why they are bombing those buildings. IS Hamas firing rockets from or using those buildings as a place to hide? If they were then I can understand it. Remember this whole conflict this time was to get rid of Hamas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 55

I understand that, but a hospital? Come on, there must be some limit to what you are willing to bomb.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 55

I agree there should be a limit to what your going to bomb.

But with things that are going on in todays world your enemy will take advantage of what you will not bomb. Look at the terrorist in Iraq. They knew that the US would not attack any Mosques or schools. Where did they go to hide out and store weapons? In schools and in Mosques. Then when we attacked a Mosque that fired upon us we were the bad ones and the soldiers responsible were disciplined. Who were the ones in the right there?

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,