Palestine vs. Israel - Page 57 of 110

Ex-Carter Admin Official: Israel Ignored Hamas - Page 57 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 110 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (110) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2009 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 57

Israel launches airstrike after unilateral Gaza truce:

A spokesman from the military said that Israeli aircraft hit the launchers in the Gaza Strip that had fired rockets into Israel.
Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2009 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Considering that the GDP of Israel dropped in 200-2001 because of the Intifada, I doubt that they were looking at this as a great money making scheme.

Source 5

It looks to me like this was a move to decapitate Hamas. The reports of Hamas leaders being killed seemed to be the goal. Once the group of targeted Hamas leaders were killed, it looks like they are trying to stop. However, this might be just like stirring up a hornets nest.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2009 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Tense calm follows Gaza ceasefire

A fragile ceasefire in Gaza is continuing to hold, as Israel pulls out some troops after Hamas suspends attacks.
Ref. Source 1

19th Jan, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Israel vs Palestine

Should I take bids for who will fire first so the next round can start? To Archiv, you think Hamas sending people into commercial areas and blowing themsevles up is justified? I don't see Isreal doing that. rolleyes.gif

19th Jan, 2009 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Actually, Israel broke the last ceasefire but it could go either way as to who will break this current one. The problem is that Israel didn't achieve their objective of removing Hamas so I have no doubt they will try other tactics to try and destabilise their power, which will result in more violence.

Thinktank, I don't think anyone blowing themselves up in crowded areas is justified just like I don't think launching very heavy artillery from the comfort of helicopters, unmanned drones and warplanes into one of the world's most crowded areas is justified. As far as I'm concerned violence is violence regardless of the colour of your uniform or your international allegiances.

I really can't understand the comment about Israel trying to make money from this invasion. With all due respect to the person who wrote that, can you please explain your theory?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2009 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

Isn't it Time for a War Crimes Tribunal?
By Robert Fisk

It's a wrap, a doddle, an Israeli ceasefire just in time for Barack Obama to have a squeaky-clean inauguration with all the world looking at the streets of Washington rather than the rubble of Gaza.
Ref. Source 7

Noam Chomsky On Gaza

Fatah by now is more or less functioning as Israel's police force in the West Bank. But the West Bank is only part of the occupied Palestinian territories.
Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 57

Posturing and Laughter as Victims Rot
By Robert Fisk

Mahmoud Abbas stepped further into humiliation by saying the only option for Arabs isto make peace with Israel.
Ref. Source 7

In Case You Missed It
Exposed: The Gaza Bombshell
By David Rose

With confidential documents, corroborated by outraged former and current U.S. Officials, the author reveals how President Bush, Condoleezza Rice, and Deputy National-Security Adviser Elliott Abrams backed an armed force under Fatah strongman Muhammad Dahlan, touching off a bloody civil war in Gaza and leaving Hamas stronger than ever.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 57

Ex-Carter Admin Official: Israel Ignored Hamas Offer Days Before Attacking Gaza; Violated Ceasefire with Attacks, Blockade

Robert Pastor is a senior adviser to the Carter Center and a professor at American University who met with exiled Hamas political leader Khaled Meshaal in Damascus on Dec. 14, along with former President Jimmy Carter. Pastor says Meshaal indicated Hamas was willing to go back to the ceasefire if Israel would lift the siege on Gaza. He says he passed along the statement to the Israeli military, but he never heard back. Two weeks later, Israel launched its three-week assault that left more than 1,300 Palestinians, most of them civilians, at least a third children, dead.
Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,