John Rants Because He Cannot Get Lds Mature Access - Page 2 of 2

Thanks for the clarification, because I actually - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Oct, 2009 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
9th Oct, 2009 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

John Rants Because He Cannot Get Lds Mature Access - Page 2

Thanks for the clarification, because I actually Posted that here as an example of what we do NOT want on this site hence I could not understand the point of your Post.

Now I realize I missed some questions by Suzie Su:

international QUOTE
I also saw some threads about FLDS around or even here in this board he can post freely, no?

Well, yes he could Post in those Threads however his 'mission' is not to go there but to let us know he wants to enter the LDS Mature section. Additionally, just because he is in a polygamous lifestyle does not mean he is necessarily affiliated with the FLDS.

Lastly, I wanted to mention that I get a number of Emails like this, complaints if you will, that never make it to this site simply because no one wants to read laments, but I posted this one only because it started off as a response to another Thread.

UPDATE: With all the changes - all Topics are viewable now.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: John Rants Because He Cannot Get Lds Mature Access

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,