Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 12 of 42

Of course terrorism is still alive. It has - Page 12 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 31st Mar, 2003 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (42) »
This thread is NOT specifically about Iraq, the USA, or Afghanistan. It is about Osama Bin Laden himself and the views of the Middle Eastern world about him. Share your views.
Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Related Information to Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
18th Mar, 2003 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 12

Oh boy 25,000,000 millions for what?? to just say where he is?. *LDS_forever thinks...I have to check how much cost an airline ticket to Afghanistan* ;D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
A Friend

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

LDS,
They just paid $25,000,000 for Sheik Mohammed!!!

Now that the people over there know we will really pay the money, what kind of odds are you laying on Osama's remaining free???

18th Mar, 2003 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Islam Studies

[quote]what kind of odds are you laying on Osama's remaining free [/quote]

I don't know exactly what you mean by this question but I never say I see any advantage of Osama being free. Please re-ask the question again so I can fully understand it. Thanks.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2003 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

LDS,
It is a gambling term.
It means if one football team is much better than another, the bookies will "lay odds"- say 2 to 1 or something like that.

Means you bet one dollar on the weak team and if, by some miracle they win, the bookie will pay you two dollars.

19th Mar, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

[quote]LDS,
It is a gambling term.
It means if one football team is much better than another, the bookies will "lay odds"- say 2 to 1 or something like that.

Means you bet one dollar on the weak team and if, by some miracle they win, the bookie will pay you two dollars. [/quote]

Oh I understand now. *LDS_forever thinks english is such a complicated language sometimes* LOL
Now, seriously, I really wanna see this guy Bin Laden caught!. It makes me SICK to know there is people out there who enjoy killing innocents! Hope they can catch him and even though I'm against death penalty, I would strongly consider that penalty for him and his group.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2003 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

LDS,
As your Minister of Defense and Security, I would be happy to carry out that sentence for you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2003 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe - Page 12

The US is turning itself into another Israel where a bomb or spring attack could happen at any moment. The question is... is the US ready for it? With Bin Laden still on the go it show that terrorism is indeed still alive.

From CSMonitor:

Hostilities flare again in America's other war
Attacks against US troops in southern Afghanistan increase. By Gretchen
Peters
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0331/p01s04-wosc.html

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2003 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe Studies Islam - Page 12

Of course terrorism is still alive. It has been going on for almost thirty years now.

Did you expect a five minute fix?

It has become an accepted method of "resistance" for "freedom fighters" all over Europe and the Middle East.

Now that it hit the US up close and personal, we decided to stamp it out by any means fair or foul.

It is a War, JB; it is not going away just because we took a few pot shots at one terriorist group.

> TOPIC: Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,