Adamwunsch Introduction

Adamwunsch Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2010 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2009 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Adamwunsch Introduction
A Friend

Adamwunsch Introduction

Hello All,

I'm considering moving to Trinidad and Tobago but am concerned about the crime there. I was considering moving to the rural area in Tobago since I believe it to be less of a problem there. I have a wife and two kids so this is my largest concern. My wife is a Trinidadian citizen so I shouldn't have a problem getting in from the US.

Can anyone confirm or contradict this assumption that this missing person/kidnapping crime spree is occurring less in the rural areas of Tobago?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Adamwunsch

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction.

TTCrime and Crime in Tobago can be found here: Source 8

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2009 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Adamwunsch Introduction
A Friend

Adamwunsch Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you very much for your welcome, suggestions, and advise. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Adamwunsch

Hi adamwunsch! Did you eventually arrive in Trinidad? It will be great to get your feedback on how you like it in the Trinidad & Tobago board.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2010 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Adamwunsch Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Adamwunsch

No, I haven't had a need to move to T&T yet... Thankfully so since all of my extended family lives in the States. But if I do you better believe I'll be posting a lot more frequently here! Thanks for asking and may God bless you!

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2010 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Adamwunsch Introduction

Thanks for your reply adamwunsch. There is a lot more here than just T&T discussion so we hope you will still get involved in some of the US based threads too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Adamwunsch Introduction

Hi again adamwunsch. I removed your post from the Asperger's thread because that is about test results plus the movie you want to tell us about is already listed here: Source 2 if you saw it then it will be nice to have you add your review.

> TOPIC: Adamwunsch Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,