Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 127 of 449

Zork will do a preliminary check of the surrounding - Page 127 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2016 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Mar, 2016 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 127

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Avan will prepare the spell Goodberry in place of Cure Light Wounds, Detect Magic in place of Guidance, and Read Magic in place of a Cure Minor Wounds. It's a shame there's nothing like Pathfinder's Ant Haul in 3.5 edition.

In Character: To start the day, Avan sits in the darkness of the treasure room, contemplating nature and praying to the cave spirits. After that, he uses Detect Magic on the haul, particularly the green armor, then Read Magic on the scrolls and books.

Avan mentions that he must go out of the cave to prepare both some healing and some breakfast for everyone. He extends the invitation for someone to accompany him and pick berries.

Out of Character: Rolls for discerning magic school and effects, reading something complicated etc.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+4): 19, 7, 22, 17, 12, 19 (6 rolls)
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+4): 10, 15, 18, 8, 13, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Decipher Script on D20 (+4): 20, 13, 8, 10, 18, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Extra on D20 (+0): 4, 1, 4, 3, 8, 9 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2016 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character Seeing the girl hiding behind Faerydae, Arkanoth pulls out his bedroll and extends it out to her. "I know it's not much, but you must be cold" He gives a cheeky smile.

Arkanoth Results:
  • Dipomacy on D20 (+11): 22 (1 roll)

16th Mar, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Still 'sleeping' waiting on when I will get up so until then I don't really have an action for Zork except maybe some snoring.

17th Mar, 2016 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 127 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

After the rest for last night Faerydae feels her power restored and immediately proceeded to raise Zork from the 'dead'. She goes over to his body and begins casting all her healing spells: cure light wounds, cure minor and heal.

Faerydae Results:
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Heal on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)

17th Mar, 2016 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Assuming that Faerydae's action gets Zork up this is what he does:

In Character: As the healing goes through Zork's body he can feel the darkness leaving his mind and he begins to see the light but its only torch light. Aware of Faerydae awesome power he says, "Faerydae, thank you… without you I would be on the other side. This is why I fight so hard, because I know you are there."

Zork then asks what happened and begins looking through the things eyeing what is value. "How shall we divide this then?"

Out of Character: I propose we split first a quarter out for the children then the rest we split for us? Of course we keep all magical and weapons. Maybe Icon can do the math? wink.gif.

18th Mar, 2016 - 4:52am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Dark Druid says...

Avan returns to the room, holding a handful of berries. He says, "I've brought breakfast. Trust me these will fill you for the day and soothe your wounds."

"I happen to know all the sets of armor are magical and some of the vials are potions. I shall not take any of the metal armor, but if someone could help me put this leather on… "

"We also have one room not cleared upstairs, and it's unfortunately in the grisliest part of this place. Arthos and the dead children deserve a proper burial. We will have to bring horses and carts from town."

Out of Character: Hopefully I can roll enough of them. His order of priority is: Himself, Faerydae, Zork, Krusten, Arkanoth, Fluffles, the girl, and himself again. If you get one it heals 1 HP, and don't forget everyone should have gained 1 overnight.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Goodberries on D4 (+0): 4, 1 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2016 - 4:55am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 127

Born Free says...

Krusten, oddly enough, is not into the gold or items. She has seen so much horror from this place that she is just anxious to take the girl back to the village and leave. She agrees with the division and humbly awaits her cut after the portion for the children is separated.

20th Mar, 2016 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 127

The Third says...

Zork will do a preliminary check of the surrounding area to see if there are any recent tracks going to or from the cave. If all is clear he will wave the way forward to head back to the village. If not, he will inform the others and scout ahead before the rest of the party.

Out of Character: Rest of the party should check the party thread for some discussion.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.