Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 128 of 449

In Character "Well, since we're - Page 128 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Mar, 2016 - 5:22am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 128

Born Free says...

While Zork looks around Krusten stands guard looking over for anyone that would be interested in getting the treasure via an ambush.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae waits with the girl encouraging her by the fact that she will soon be united with the people from the village. Once all is clear she will accompany the party to the rear with the girl in the middle.

21st Mar, 2016 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

"It's clear!" shouts Zork back to the the rest of the party and then waves them forward to the farm. Zork will move as quickly as possible hoping to get to the farm before nightfall but if not he will attempt to make a forced march if it cannot be done with everyone riding the cart of the horse.

21st Mar, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 128 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Where did the cart come from?

In Character: Avan says, "This is taking far too long and is too tiring. How about someone heads to the village on the horse, while the rest of us stand guard? They can call over a bunch of horses, oxen or whatever and villagers to help."

22nd Mar, 2016 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan will follow the others on the way to the farms. As they travel he announces to the others the party's list of things to do.

"We have the unfortunate and sad job of informing the families of the children who did not make it. We should offer them greater recompense, so we also have to try and split the spoils between the villagers fairly, without them grabbing it all and fighting over it, as humans are won't to do. I entrust the rest of you matters of diplomacy and money.

"We should help the villagers return to the caves, check them out once one final time and bring out their dead. The village can decide if they want to use the caves for shelter or storage or whatever.

"Arthos' family deserve to be notified as well. His body should be embalmed as soon as possible, then I shall talk to his horse and see how far it can trace back its steps."

Out of Character: Avan wouldn't know about local law and the farmers' place in the feudal hierarchy, so no mention of taxes or the local lord.

Rather off topic, but...
I will be offline for about a week, see my Intro topic.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character "Well, maybe we don't have to send the horse away. I'm sure the farmers here could use it. Or we could even bring it along with us, although I don't think it would like changing from a Fighters Noble steed, to a pack mule."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2016 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 128

The Third says...

Zork, back at the village, tries to take in all that happened in a moment of reflection and then checks on the affected families. He agrees with Avan but awaits the exact figure. He also seeks to know the true nature of all the equipment over the next few days.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 128

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character "Well, since we're all talking about our newfound riches, I want to find out what that green hue is around the ring mail, because it looks like it might fit me. Maybe one of these books have something written in them?" Arkanoth will read the books as he walks.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.