Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 129 of 449

Make sure you update your characters to second - Page 129 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2016 - 9:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Mar, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 129

Healer says...

In Character: Faerydae uses the time to comfort the families and children and to teach them about Naralis Analor and how he helped to heal both the children and the heroes that rescued them.

Out of Character: On the side she will try to find out how the farmers did not know about this extensive dungeon and the goblins.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2016 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of Character I suppose since I claimed it I will pay for it

In Character Arkanoth will ask one of the farmers if there is anyway to find out what magical enchantment is on this armor. He will deduct the pay out of his "Cut" of the gold and silver assuming it is not so pricy (200 gold is the max Arkanoth is willing to pay before he will try to haggle).

23rd Mar, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Is the greenish hue on ring mail or chain mail? You describe it differently in two posts. Do the other armor, weapons or shields appear to be special in some way? Where will we go to have the items identified? Do we simply asks the farmers or hear to the nearest city? What's the reaction of the farmers about the gold? How many of them will be split up for?

23rd Mar, 2016 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 129 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

Out of character It was said in the main game topic. And I would like to know what was written in the books, if anything.

international QUOTE
Counting the coins you come up with 43,000 copper, 32,000 silver, 21,000 gold, 1,150 platinum, 5 blue, 8 red, 3, white, 7 clear, 4 green and 6 yellow gems, 7 different necklaces, 7 rings 4 of which have stones in them, 3 long swords, 2 maces, 3 bows, 8 pairs of boots, 6 sets of clothing, 3 robes, 5 daggers, 2 quarterstaffs, 5 shields, 2 suits of banded mail, three suits of leather and 1 of ring mail. The ring mail has a greenish hue to it. There are 15 vials of liquids, some books (4) and even a few scrolls(7). You are able to find some sacks mixed in with the chests

23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:48am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten, out of concern for the children, visits with each family to see how the children are doing and how they intend to spend the gold. She is also interested in anyone else in the area that might be harassing them.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Out of Character: : I can not tell you anything about the farmers reaction to the split of gold or other treasure as no one has yet stated how they are splitting the goods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 129

The Third says...

Out of Character: Now that's true. I thought Avan posted it but since he left I will do it. He converted the various coin pieces to gold to make the calculations simpler:

8,000 to farmers (I don't know how many farmers there are who had children that suffered)

120 to the family of Avan and for the burial

The rest of us get 5,600 each.

Based on the actions of some they want to get the gold covered with the farmers first before heading into the city / town to look for a mage. That's where we stand at the moment.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 129

Make sure you update your characters to second level and post your second level character sheets in the character thread. Also make sure to update the info on your character sheet here too. You can wait for all of this if you plan to buy better arms, armor and other items.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.