Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 14 of 449

BEAST SA: Continue to attack. When its all - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2010 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 14

I want some clarification. Namdar is circling around and coming in over by the barn? While the others make a frontal attack and Aive is trying to enter the house from behind? Let me know if this is correct before I post the results of this attack.

Also I need to know if anyone is using the long sword you found at the burnt out house.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aive: entering the house from the back, will pick the lock if needed.
will sneak through to where the children are and make sure they are safe If there are any orcs inside I will try to catch them off guard and sneak attack them on the way.

Then if all clear and there are any orcs left outside will attack from the house. Use same rolls from before

22open lock

Namdar: Namdar sneaks in beside/behind the orcs, from he trees to the side of the building to the smoke for cover and distraction of combat, dropping caltrops, during the chaos
Namdar has: *Sneak Attack (+1D6d), *Trap finding, 2 Balance, 3 Climb, 2 Disable Device, 2 Escape, 2 Hide, 3 Jump, 3 Move Silent, 2 Open Lock, 3 Slight/Hand
1D6: 2 (+1 Init=3)
D20 (not sure if you hit roll for this): 8 (+2 Mel Attk Bon = 10 on flat-foot/surprise?). Namdar will remember the general area where he leaves this so as to not step on them or let the family step on them in their escape.

3. He finds out from the woman and man about the children inside, if there are orcs in there, and if there is an alternate escape (backdoor, window) from the house which everyone can use to get away from the orcs.
Perception roll(s) if needed:
D12: 11, 6 (mods listed below)
D20: 20, 16 (if Spot/Perception is Wis, I have a +1)
Namdar has: *Darksight 60', *F: Investigator, 2 Listen, 3 Search, 2 Spot

Krusten: has used her bow but not the magical sword, yet.

This is along with all the other information posted by Namdar.

From this I gather both Namdar and Aive are working in basic unison to attempt to enter the house from the back or easiest, most hidden route. The rest are attacking frontal as stated. I am confident with this post and find it to be the choice of the party.

6th May, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

NAMDAR
I want to drop caltrops if possible, to catch orcs off guard while they're not watching and to help prevent pursuit, and getting to the family and getting them out of the area, though it looks like I may also need to make sure to have my scimitar out as well, and wet my mouth and face covering first and use it both as a filter for the smoke and so I don't alarm the family.

PUNDIT
SA: Heal Oliron and if not him anyone that is badly injured.

Otherwise, apparently everyone wants to continue their actions/attacks from the previous turn's statements, we're not sure if our previous rolls are still pending or "stored up" or what...

6th May, 2010 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aive will sneak up to 10 feet away from the lone orc then throw his dagger at its back

16 move silently
17 attack roll
2 damage from the dagger
4 damage from the sneak attack
19 on initiative

if I beat him in initiative I shall sap him on the back of the head
14 attack roll
4 sap damage
5 sneak attack damage

On any round I don't have the suprise advantage I shall attempt a feint in combat to get him denied his dexterity.
14 bluff
11 bluff

extra
12 attack roll
4 sap
2 sneak

6th May, 2010 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This is my third time posting this, I quess it was buried then JPatt posted in party leader before I reposted it. Anyways, nothing of real value just throwing it in there.

- with mods. -
sword attack: 6
sword damage: 10

Intimidate: 16

Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I still need party initiative roll. This is for the main frontal attack. I need that to see if your going to get another attack in or if the Orcs get to attack you after I add in your melee attacks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2010 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 14

Namdar
I rolled a 5 for Initiative - I don't know what "party initiative" is - does that mean for the whole party, or you mean the whole party needs to roll? I'm getting the idea everyone is wanting to stick with at least the rolls, if not the actions, for their previous posts.

Oliron takes two arrows and is feeling rather dead (I have 1 hp). He carries on and attacks the closest orc. Growling in denial and rage he attacks.

- with mods. -
sword attack: 6
sword damage: 10

Intimidate: 16

* Krusten is happy about killing one of the vile creatures. She reloads and fires again *

Roll: I rolled enough for a next round.

SA: Shoot arrows again.

Ryorst decides to swing his flail at the orc that he had previously decided for some strange reason to allow to fire arrows off when Ryorst had had time to crush him.

(Use those rolls that should have killed this guy on the first round now, please.)

10th May, 2010 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

BEAST
SA: Continue to attack. When its all done Beast will check the bodies for treasure.

Rolls: (I'm placing 4 rolls each to save time, we all should. Mine has +5 mods added)

1d20: 25,20,17,15
1d12: 12, 10, 16, 14

OLIRON
Oliron continues to attack as well, as long as his body holds out.

- with mods. -

4d20: 15, 23, 17, natural 1 - (5) undecided.gif

4d10: 7, 12, 5, 11

RYORST
Ryorst Roared and continued swinging, stepping over to the next nearest living orc.

Rolls:

Initiative:
1d20+2: 14

Attack:
1d20+6: 18

Damage:
1d10+5: 12

PUNDIT
"Thanks to Heironeous for hearing me"

Pundit is glad to see Oliron's wounds heal quickly he then focuses on the orcs.

Sa: Now that Oliron has some hit points back I will join in the fight.

D20 Rolls: 19, 11, 11, 11

D8 Rolls: 5, 6, 7, 9

They both have the +1 bonus.

AIVE
Not sure how tight the squeeze is but will try an escape artist to get in,
20 with mods
If I have too I will use my crowbar to make a bigger oppening
13 on strength

Then will sneak around the house searching for the children.

Some no mod rolls
3 12 19 20 15 4

KRUSTEN
(Already rolled, I think?)

NAMDAR
Will sneak past orcs to free farmer and wife, motioning them to be quiet, and get them into the house as quietly as possible, and then slam and bar the door, hoping that will surprise the bowman to prevent them from their next attack on the party, and the caltrops will delay pursuit and assault against the house, while hopefully Aive is able to get inside or help the family to get outside.

Namdar will check the immediate room for danger and if none is present, have the farmer and his wife, and Aive if they are able to communicate, get one of the back windows free of obstructions so it can be exited, while Namdar searches the house for the children, and tries to get them out of the house as well, the back way, with Aive's and the farmer and wife's help if possible.

D20: 13, 10 and 12 (not sure what I'd be rolling for, so unadjusted) - GM can roll for any damage or other rolls that need made for me for my turn.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 10th May, 2010 - 2:46am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.