Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 132 of 449

Teryu Joins the party (She does want the leather - Page 132 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2016 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Apr, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 132

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten gives in to Avan's gesture and takes the remaining daggers, she figures they may come in handy as throwing knives if necessary.

Krusten is excited about the news of the birds and the bows but first she must acquire the gold to make the relevant purchases so she says to the group, "Have you all completed your acquisitions as yet? I want to use the remaining gold to get myself some proper things." She stands with her hands on her hips.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character Arkanoth peers into his bag, before looking up to the party "I could use some more food rations and water, we ate all of what I had back in the cave. A tavern or inn should have something like that to sell right?"

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Rations, and water skins can be found in the inns or general goods stores. They will be the same price as the book. IF you wish to have something different than standard ration or water that will cost more.

8th Apr, 2016 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 132 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Zork looks over at the old man and wonders why the special treatment for Krusten. He goes over to her and whisper, "You know that old man? How do you know it isn't cursed?"

Zork continues his buying and haggling noting that it is taking longer than usual.

Out of Character: Everyone, we need wrap this up but I will talk about that in the party topic.

8th Apr, 2016 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Krusten took the 2 vials of 3d8+3 and the boots of dancing. Krusten will try it on to see what it enables her to do.

She thanks the old man for the superior bow and immediately orders 12 of his +3 arrows but wants that they are reusable.

9th Apr, 2016 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

Faerydae, like Krusten, takes the last pair of dancing boots and tries it on. She stands up to get a feel for it.

In the process she welcomes and attempts to convert the new person to the ways of her deity.

Out of Character: What do these boots do exactly?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2016 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 132

Dark Druid says...

I believe nobody has claimed the gems, so we will sell all of those as well (If it's advantageous to do so. I know some GM's that use gems as currency for trade). Is it 5530 total?

Avan also takes a moment to speak with Teryu, even offering his old leather armor, should she want it.

Out of Character: I have mentioned in the party thread regarding the boots, why boots of dancing are a bad idea.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 132

Teryu Joins the party (She does want the leather armor and thanks Avon)

She wants to buy at least 2 Antitoxins and (She inherited an enchanted necklace? Or should she buy one?).

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.