Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 133 of 449

I'm getting ready to post a big list - Page 133 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2016 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Apr, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 133

Healer says...

In Character: Seraphina takes off the boots of dancing and gives them to the mage that told her what they were. She then takes the boots of speed and tries them on for a proper fit. She would have asked George exactly what they do.

Out of Character: Should I adjust my AC and speed?

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2016 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: If Krusten tried to put on the boots of dancing first and noticed they wouldn't have come off wouldn't that have stopped Faerydae from doing it?

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: you both stated you put them on. Neither one tried to remove them until after you both had them on. Therefore it is going to cost both of you 4,000 gold to get them off.

11th Apr, 2016 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 133 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: KNtoran, I was under the impression that I sold those boots with the rest of the magic items (Except for a few daggers Krusten grabbed). I kept 1 Boots of Speed and 1 of Elvenkind in a temporary party inventory.

But if not, how long do they take to pull off if, let's say, they were under the effect of Dispel Magic?

And I just wanted to confirm the gems sold for 5530? Or do we not need to sell them and can use them as currency?
He also has 3 of his own gems that he forgot to value: a clear gem, blue gem and amber gem.

In Character: Avan asks Tristan if he has some Bracers of Archery in his shop?

He will also buy some mundane items: a bedroll (0.1gp), Flint and steel (1gp), 4 Pitons (0.4gp), 7 Rations (3.5gp), silk rope (10gp), Tent(10gp).
"While I'm not a big fan of alchemy and its products, I do know it will be useful in future."
He purchases a little alchemical equipment as well: Acid (10gp), Alchemist's fire (20gp), antitoxin (50gp), Smokestick (20gp), 5 Tindertwigs (5gp).
Total 130 gp.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Nothing was sold all that was given was the price and value if the party sold anything. Same with the gems and jewelry. The price is what you would get if you sold them.

11th Apr, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Krusten still takes the boots of speed and heads over to the temple that says they can take it off. She disputes the price wondering what could cost 4,000 gold. She will lament having just rescued children, saved the farmers that provide food for them, etc. With the hope they lower the price.

Out of Character: I'm throwing in a charisma roll for whatever its worth.

Krusten Results:
  • Charisma on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2016 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 133

Healer says...

Faerydae, feel disenchanted by what has happened apologies to her deity for her foolishness and then goes to the temple to make whatever arrangements to get it off.

12th Apr, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 133

Dark Druid says...

I'm getting ready to post a big list of sales and claimed items, with a draft in the player's topic. Do you want to check some of the pricing, particularly mundane items, but also the bracers of archery?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.