Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 136 of 449

QUOTE (Dungeon Master)At the Bird of prey - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2016 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Apr, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 136

Dark Druid says...

Avan goes to the authorities, preferably town officials, but a ranking guard would suffice. He intends to hand over Arthos' body and possessions, or if they don't accept it, the location of his home. He also wants information on brigand and bandit activity in the area.

If there's time to spare in the day, he starts reading the Manual of quickness of action.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character:Having been welcomed by Faerydae, Albrecht acquiesces to the group's request for assistance in finding more information about attacks against farmers. He tries to find a guard whom he can talk to or any other signs of brigands and bandits.

Out of Charater: I don't have a great Charisma, so interactions aren't going to be a strong point, but I rolled them anyways. Having that in mind, I also intend for Albrecht to wonder around looking for wanted posters or other clues as to the whereabouts of these bandits.

Albrecht Results:
  • Gather Information on D20 (-1): 13 (1 roll)
  • Search for other clues on D20 (+3): 23 (1 roll)

20th Apr, 2016 - 6:39am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan balks at the price, "I did not expect that! My ally's possessions were worth less than that. Maybe I should arrange for a more natural burial, out in the woods. And I will go about informing his family myself."

Noticing our lack of ranger, Avan goes around attempting to procure a non-combatant tracker. At the same time, he begins to spread the news of Arthos' demise, so the news might eventually reach his home.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 20th Apr, 2016 - 6:40am

20th Apr, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 136 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Zork buys 2 neutralize poison potions for 1,500 gps.

He takes the wagon and four horses with 10 bags of oats to feed them.

To protect the wagon he purchases four war dogs.

He will also try to buy a lock (Unless the wagon comes with one) so that he can lock it so it cannot be moved unless a lever is disengaged from within. This should prevent thieves from taking it.

Please let me know the cost of all.

In Character: When Zork hears about the price he was asked to pay to get the body 'home' he chuckles and shakes his head. "Goodie-two shoes… they can't leave things be."

20th Apr, 2016 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

In Character: "I wouldn't say I'm a good man," Avan replies. "I just wanted this man to have some closure. I thought you might not have liked the price, I had the same reaction. I've decided not to go with the temple's suggestions, hence I need your help spreading the bad news."

Out of Character: While out on the town, Avan add one more line of questioning: What kind of terrain do the brigands frequent and what are their usual tactics when raiding or demanding tolls?

21st Apr, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Third says...

Zork pays the 1030 gps to have all that he requests and asks the blacksmith to show how to work his system. He gets a chain and put the key around his neck so it cannot be lost nor misplaced.

He then puts out the word for a couple of drivers with one to act as a helper / handler for the horses. He has strict interviews and asks the wisdom of the rest of the party to ensure they do not end up hiring a traitor.

Out of Character: Please give me some capacity on it: how many can fit within, how many slots to shoot arrows, etc. Are there seats, how many could possibly sleep there, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 136

Dark Druid says...

Avan leaves the possessions (Including 100 gold) with the body, letting Arthos' horse run free outside the city.

During the same recruitment, Avan also seeks out a tracker without the requirement that they fight as well. He helps sense the motivation of applicants.

What kind of terrain is to the north around the road?

Out of Character: I added the changes and items to my character sheet. I noticed that carried gear puts me above a light load. Will I need to buy a Handy Haversack to carry less weight?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 21st Apr, 2016 - 2:40pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Sense Motive on D20 (+3): 7, 22, 6, 7, 17, 12 (6 rolls)

21st Apr, 2016 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

Born Free says...

international QUOTE (Dungeon Master)
At the Bird of prey shop he has three falcons and two hawks that are well trained and they are well cared for and well fed. The cost is 25 gold.
Out of Character: Krusten wants to buy one of the birds and asks the handler which he recommends: hawk or falcon. She will also like to purchase a leather shoulder and hand set so the bird can rest on her as needed.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.