Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 138 of 449

Faerydae chooses to meditate in the wagon. - Page 138 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2016 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Apr, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 138

The Third says...

Zork slowly nods his head listening to the wisdom of the ranger. "I had actually thought about covering it with a large cloth but it is behind us now."

He then asks the ranger to lead the way to the best location to scout for the bands keeping in mind where the war wagon can / cannot pass.

Out of Character: Already deducted my gold.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2016 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten is pleased with her new eyes and says openly that she will help us find anyone hiding ahead. To demonstrate she releases the bird to search ahead for movement.

Out of Character: I've adjusted my gold already.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: If everyone is ready to go I will update the main thread tomorrow. This is the last chance to get any items before leaving town. Just make sure to post it all on your character sheet.

27th Apr, 2016 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 138 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: Faerydae has already gotten what she needs. I've updated the gold left.

In Character: Faerydae sees her role being more of a healer and missionary for her deity rather than a combatant so she is fine to be the watch for the wagon as well as use its armor for safety. She follows along with the party's plan.

27th Apr, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

I'm pretty sure all characters are ready. Zork, Albrecht and the ranger will travel ahead of all the others in the wagon, trying to keep it out of sight but still within shouting distance. Is 400 feet fair? Would the horses reach the scouts within 2 rounds at that distance?

Avan will read during the trip.

28th Apr, 2016 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Third says...

Upon reaching the farmers area Zork visits to see how the children are improving and if the farmers have put the money to good use. Not delaying with that too much he mounts his horse again and heads towards the north paying attention to anything looking odd on the road and Krusten's eagle up ahead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 138

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht rides Champ, while Champ slowly meanders from side to side of the road, sniffing for any sign of bandits (Hidden humans). Albrecht is keeping his eyes out for any signs of bandits or human tracks that seem out of place (Walking off the road in a random place, broken branches on side of the road, etc). Not knowing the farmers, Albrecht waves and shows appreciation for their well-wishes, but doesn't engage them beyond polite exchanges.

28th Apr, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 138

Healer says...

Faerydae chooses to meditate in the wagon. Knowing that there are more healing potions allows her to focus more on the command spell in preparation for the future.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.