Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 149 of 449

In Character: Zork stops. He heeds the warning - Page 149 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2016 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd May, 2016 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 149

The Third says...

Zork thanks the ranger for the find.

"I'll take a look" he says as he signals the wagon to not go beyond where the prints were found.

Zork follows the prints for awhile to see what it leads to. He does not lose sight of the war wagon.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 13 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Horse listen on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2016 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht turns to Avan as he speaks and then looks over at Champ. He can see that Champ is tracking around with his nose to the ground trying to follow some kind of weak scent. To Avan Albrecht says "It would appear he found something, but it must be faint, because he hasn't picked a direction to go in yet. You are free to ask him more, if you like. I think if I head into the woods, he could track the scent reasonably well." Albrecht then looks to Zork to see what he wants to do about the tracks. Zork then has everyone wait by the road while he wonders in a ways to check it out. Albrecht stands ready with his quarterstaff gripped firmly, but has Champ heel next to him until something happens with Zork.

24th May, 2016 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten jumps out of the wagon and goes a little way off into the direction of Zork to act as backup just in case. If everything turns out to be normal she will return.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

24th May, 2016 - 4:55am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 149 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In CharacterArkanoth will wait in the back of the wagon and keep an eye out for anything that might pose as a threat.

Arkanoth Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)

24th May, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Champ dutifully heels next to Albrecht, but senses the tension in the group and has the hackles along his back raised and his lips snarled slightly. As the ranger yells out about someone being in the woods, Albrecht sets off running at an angle to Zorks position and opposite where it seemed the yell was coming from with Champ at his heels. Albrecht is trying to make a semicircle with the ranger and himself on opposite sides of the would-be assailant. Albrecht pauses to see what the mystery person will do giving Champ a hand signal to stay behind him, but is prepared to rush with an attack if anything aggressive happens.

Out of Character: Albrecht ran 40 feet (Double move action) and stopped with Champ right behind him. The spot and listen checks are to locate the would-be assailant. If Champ notices him, then he will turn and growl while pointing in the correct direction to alert Albrecht where he is.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+7): 15 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 19 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 6 (1 roll)

24th May, 2016 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Marksman says...

While waiting, with his arrow pointing towards the road, to see if someone would appear, Tilantre heard another yelling off to his right. He now knew there were at least two searching for him and they both new he was here, ready with a bow.

The situation, that only minutes ago was one of curiosity, now has turned to one of potential danger. Tilantre thought of trying to hide and sneak out of here but was sure they would follow.

Not knowing how many were out there or who they were and not wanting to fight, decided to call out the pursuer in front of him. “I have my arrow trained on you. I do not wish to shoot unless absolutely necessary, if you come to where I can see you, with your hands free of weapons, I will lower my bow”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 149

Dark Druid says...

Avan had been following Zork along the tracks, maybe 10-20 feet behind. He had his bow and arrows slung on a shoulder and most of his other possessions still in the wagon.

He decides to be cautious and offer his open hands in a sign of non-violence. "No need for any rash actions. I am Avan, a druid. Who is out there?"

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+8): 15 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+8): 27 (1 roll)

24th May, 2016 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 149

The Third says...

In Character: Zork stops. He heeds the warning of the ranger. He exclaims,

"We are more than you and our skills are so great that should you fire your arrow it will be the last thing you do, so come out, show yourself or meet a quick death."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.