Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 150 of 449

Things were happening rather quickly now. - Page 150 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2016 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th May, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 150

Born Free says...

Krusten, already out there with bow ready, looks at where the ranger is pointing and aims her bow in the same direction.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2016 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae peaks through the war wagon's arrow slits and watches to see what happens. She says a silent prayer over the party.

24th May, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Marksman says...

Tilantre felt a bit of relief when the Druid spoke up, It seemed someone was willing to talk. The relief was squashed when one of his friends spoke, with a hint of arrogance Tilantre thought, about their skill and his quick demise. Tilantre replies to him saying, “You are correct in saying there are more than you, in fact three that I know of, but you know nothing of my skill. I am only one; I do not wish to fight but will not allow myself to be overrun without a fight” Tilantre spoke these last words with a bit of anger mixed with pride and a hint fear. Hoping the fear did not show he said “I will lower my bow but I only wish to speak with the Druid Avan”
Tilantre lowers his bow to his side and waits, taking this moment to look for anyone else who might be out there.

Tilantre Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)

24th May, 2016 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 150 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht hears the stranger calling out to meet with Avan, and his interest is piqued. He sneaks as quietly as he can towards the elf, just to be nearby if Avan needs help. After all druids have to stick together. He gets close enough to rush the elf at an angle from where Avan is approaching and attack with his quarterstaff at the first sign of trouble. Albrecht keeps Champ nearby with the hand-sign to follow him, knowing that Champ will attack if he sees his master attacking or being hurt.

Out of Character:Are there any additional modifiers for us being in the undergrowth? Probably a minus to move silently, but a plus to hide. The attacks are readied actions in case the elf makes any threatening moves (Like shooting his arrow anywhere, or threatening to kill Avan, or pulling a sword). (They both [Critical Hit] on a natural 20 only for x2 damage).

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Move Silently on D20 (+3): 11 (1 roll + explode)
  • Albrecht Hide on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll + explode)
  • Champ Move Silently on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll + explode)
  • Champ Hide on D20 (+2): 3(-10) (1 roll + explode)
  • Albrecht Attack on D20 (+3): 10 (1 roll + explode)
  • Albrecht Damage on D4 (+3): 7 (1 roll)
  • Champ Attack on D20 (+3): 21 (1 roll + explode)
  • Champ Bite Dmg on D6 (+2): 4 (1 roll)

24th May, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork looks at Avan and then in the direction of the voice from the woods. He then looks at Avan, "Oh, so you are friends with people hiding in the woods now?"

Post Date: 24th May, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Out of Character: Albrecht you were not very silent nor was your dog Champ. In the woods a small woods that it is you will not have much underbrush but some and you seem to have found every dead twig to step on and snap loudly in half.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2016 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 150

Dark Druid says...

"That is exactly my forte," Avan replies. "But this is not someone I know. 'Tis an elf though, a long lived people more attuned to the peacefulness found in nature. I don't know why you're all so willing to kill someone you haven't met, bandit or not."

Avan begins to walk forward, past Zork. He tells the elf, "The group I am with are not bad people. We are simply on edge since we are hunting bandits. You can put down your bow and no harm will come to you."

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th May, 2016 - 1:47am

25th May, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 150

The Marksman says...

Things were happening rather quickly now. Tilantre heard someone coming up from behind him and before he could act the druid started speaking to him. He made the quick decision to take the druid at his word, besides if he fought, he more than likely would not get out alive.

"Well I am no bandit, I am just a lone traveler who does not trust many people. But I don't mean any harm to you or your friends." Putting his bow and arrow away Tilrantre continues " My bow is down please come forward and who ever is behind might as well come forward as well, but come easy and unarmed."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.