Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 151 of 449

In Character After the others return to the - Page 151 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2016 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th May, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 151

Born Free says...

Krusten stays in the same position mumbling to herself, "Silly woods people, they trust too much… " she then looks at Zork to relay her thoughts to his eyes.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht flinches as every dead twig cracks and Champ seems to growl, even though he should know hunting involves being quiet. When the elf calls out that he is surrendering, Albrecht relaxes and tells Champ "Down boy" so that he won't try to attack the elf. Albrecht lowers his quarterstaff down by his side and approaches cautiously to the side of the elf so that Avan and he are on the same side of the elf and as nonthreatening as possible. "I am sorry if we frightened you, but as my friend said we are hunting bandits and one can never be too careful on the open road."

As the elf looks over Albrecht he sees a normal, if a little on the thinner side, halfling wearing an animal-skin tunic and breeches with untamed curly dark brown hair and clear hazel eyes. Their are a few sprigs of holy and mistletoe tied to a necklace visible on the outside of his tunic. Behind him, with heckles still raised, is a war-trained riding dog wearing leather barding. His face is a dark brown color with a white patch just visible on the bottom of his neck. Right now he doesn't look overly friendly, but in general he is a friendly dog.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 25th May, 2016 - 11:43am

25th May, 2016 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork replies to Krusten's eyes by shaking his head. He breathes a sigh and then goes back his position about 50 feet ahead of the wagon. When the others assemble he will point the driver onward continuing the usual trek forward on the road.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 5 (1 roll)

25th May, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 151 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

When the two druids step out they see an elf that is on the tall side, but noticeably underweight, with brown hair down past his shoulder blades and eye that match but are in contrast to his pale skin. He wears a long sword on his left and a bow across his back. When the two appear in front of him he starts things off by explaining his actions
“My name is TIlantre, I have been traveling alone for a few months now. I left home when my mother died; I am two years shy form being an adult according to the elven custom. Yesterday morning I heard your party and around evening I crossed what I assumed was the path you were taking. I stopped here for the night to rest, come morning I resolved to come to the road to meet you and warn you of the orc tracks I had seen in the area. I was just about to leave for the road when I heard you stop, when I heard you coming after me I wasn’t sure of your intentions so I drew my bow for defense should I need it. And here we are. I am glad it seems to be coming to a peaceful end.”

After more introductions and chit chat Tilantre says “I have no destination in mind and as there seems to be orcs in the area I will offer you my services as a scout. I know a bit about orcs as I tracked and hunted them a bit with my father”.

Reconcile Edited: Nosaj on 25th May, 2016 - 8:21pm

25th May, 2016 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Hearing about the orcs, Albrecht offers "We have already crossed paths with an orc raiding party. They were no match for our skilled archers. We are quite a formidable team. It seems that is why they were asked to hunt down the bandits. I am tagging along to help, but we could always use another hand." After coming back to the wagon, Albrecht mounts Champ and resumes his place in the party order, looking for any sign of the bandits they are hunting.

Out of Character:I would say we don't usually put out of character posts in this thread unless they are directed at KNtoran, but if we have much more conversing to do, I would put it in the other thread Nosaj.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+3): 5 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+7): 12 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 7 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 25th May, 2016 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

[Out of Character: Yes now that you are together please use general discussions in the party post thread. Normal actions here again. I had you put actions here because I do not ready the party thread.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 25th May, 2016 - 9:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2016 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 151

Born Free says...

Krusten get on the war wagon to the front with the comment, "Now that was different." She sends her bird out. She put a boot up on the brace in front and lays back a little while looking around for anything she could put an arrow into.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 10 (1 roll)

26th May, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 151

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Character After the others return to the wagon Arkanoth notices the newfound member. "Are you joining us as well? My name is Arkanoth I don't have the best fighting or magic like some of the others, but if you need a good distraction or need someone with a silver tounge, I am your guy." Arkanoth will move to the side offering a seat in the wagon.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.