Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 17 of 449

Namdar asks the caravan master and asks if - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
31st May, 2010 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 17

international QUOTE
Krusten: I need to get some answers on the sword. If I can't get it identifed but its a known magical item how much will I get for it?

1) Namdar would like to talk to the council to see if the orc head bounties are still in effect, and get any new info on orc activity, as well as any other opportunities, whether from the council, other caravans or towns needing guards, etc. Or whatever other obvious options present themselves.

2) Has anything strange happened in or near town while we've been gone, info from either council and/or the seedier parts of town and general socializing

3) Is Namdar's horse Grue still at the Duke's and is there any way to get it back without taking the long trip to it/does Lionel need it, while he's indefinitely out of the game? Do we still have the Advisor's horse, which I think Krusten had?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Since the party left the stronghold they brought your horse along. You have Grue back with you. The local shop will offer you 1,000 gold for the weapon.

3rd Jun, 2010 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

1) Namdar would like to talk to the council to see if the orc head bounties are still in effect, and get any new info on orc activity, as well as any other opportunities, whether from the council, other caravans or towns needing guards, etc. Or whatever other obvious options present themselves.

2) Has anything strange happened in or near town while we've been gone, info from either council and/or the seedier parts of town and general socializing

Past that, the party is about ready to head out - once we find out what options are available.

I'll also sell the flail and scale mail donated to the party pool for 67% of book cost.

4th Jun, 2010 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar is going to go find out when the caravan leaves (and what the caravan IS, who is it, how important it is, how much it pays, etc) and sign us up and then rest up so we can leave, and I suggest everyone else also finishes up anything and rest a bit and then we'll be on our way. My hope is it is evening and we can have a rest for the night and the caravan leaves tomorrow and get a clean start etc.

9th Jun, 2010 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The following have posted caravan sign-up actions in the Party thread:
Namdar
Oliron
Vilikin
Ashar

Beast (I presume)
Pundit (I presume)

I can state with certainty about the first four, they posted signing up actions.

The last two have not specifically posted that but have been indicating in their last few posts that they were simply waiting for the rest of the party and the game to be updated - if you require them to actually post individually, you might specifically note that, but the others definitely posted that they signed up.

Krusten has left the game.

If this is all good, we'll have dinner and talk and rest for the night and head to the caravan in the morning and begin our jobs then.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 9th Jun, 2010 - 6:23am

11th Jun, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

The party accompanies the caravan, with Ryorst up front on the lead wagon, the others without horses alternating between walking beside the train and occasionally riding to rest, most keeping an eye out, though some taking the time to entertain everyone instead, to keep spirits high. Namdar alternates his location to different sides, front and back of the caravan every hour or so, keeping an eye on the different sides.

Rolls (not modified)
D20: 6, 5
D12: 8, 11

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 17

I need to know who is where in the caravan.

Like toward the front the middle or the rear.

11th Jun, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Namdar asks the caravan master and asks if he has anyone that could help repair the wagon, as he doesn't want to busy the party with this while they're supposed to be guarding the train.

"Be wary," he calls to everyone, and rides up to the farmer and his broken wagon to find out what is wrong and how they can help, keeping an eye out for deceit on the part of the farmer, and for any ambush nearby. If nothing seems out of place, he, and if there are any wagon train volunteers, will help fix the wagon, while the rest of the party stays on guard against attack.

3 Listen, 3 Search, 4 Spot

2 Bluff, 3 Diplomacy, 3 Disguise, 3 Gather Info, 2 Intimidate, 2 Perform: Act, 2 Sense Motive

*Trapfinding, *Evasion

3 Jump, 2 Tumble

Rolls (unadjusted):
D12: 8, 12
D20: 16, 9
-- Also --

Namdar = front, riding point ahead of wagon
Ryorst = front, riding on lead wagon
Ashar = with mount, moving from wagon to wagon, middle if location required
Vilikin = middle, walking (and sometimes riding on wagon?)
Oliron = middle, on horse
Beast = rear, with carriage
Pundit = rear, on horse

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.