Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 163 of 449

In Character Thanking Faerydae, Tilantre downs - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2016 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Jun, 2016 - 6:50am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 163

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Good point, KNtoran. I will also have Avan drop prone as a free action to get a +4 AC against ranged attacks. His magic armor and the mist should protect him well enough. Total AC 20 with a 50% miss change for 2 minutes. That's if they can even choose the right square to target.

I am not using the party thread, since I can't see them, nor they see me. And I'm not shouting so I don't give away my position.

In Character: Second round, he puts his bow away, drawing his club and strapping his shield to his arm. AC 23 now.

Third round lying on the ground by his companion, he draws the scroll of 5 Cure Light Wounds and casts one on his cat. He tells Mr Fluffles to remain on the ground (Cat's AC 18 against ranged attacks).

Fourth round, He uses one of the cure light wounds on himself, gets up, takes a 5-foot step to one side, and drops prone again to make sure the rangers aren't locked on to his exact position.

He keeps doing that until he and the cat are fully healed, or the scroll runs out.

Lastly he casts Shillelagh on his club, which magically grows and sprouts green leaves as its roots wrap around his hand.

But, of course, nobody can see the awesomeness inside the cloud. Also Avan reconsiders his options if he gets badly hurt.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Cure Light wounds on D8 (+1): 9, 4, 8, 3 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Realistically and considering what is happening now Zork would wait out the first round unless he got a call or response from the rangers rather than just galloping towards the hills not knowing what is up there.

19th Jun, 2016 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten is sort of nervous… she wants to do something but not sure what at the moment. She waits a bit for some significant plan. She thanks Faerydae for her healing.

20th Jun, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 163 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork mounts, he goes closer to the edge of the hill and he waits for the druid to create some sort of diversion, then when he gets a signal or call he will take it as Avan as found. Zork's main mission is to find Avan and take him out of being fired on.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 18 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 2 (1 roll)

21st Jun, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I think 10% is plenty fair. Do they still have to hit AC 23 after that?

Just tell me how many rounds pass before I hear movement right behind me. That will signal that the party is coming closer. I believe the scroll still contains the last CLW spell, and Avan and cat are full health.

In Character: Avan listens for the party coming closer and when they do, he summons a wolf as a distraction.

"I'm ready to charge them," he informs whoever is coming, fully expecting the battle to continue.

Out of Character: Swapping speak with animals to spontaneously Summon Nature's ally whch lasts 2 rounds. Wolf's AC 14, 13 HP.

21st Jun, 2016 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Healer says...

Faerydae hands Tilantre a cure light wounds potion saying, "This is a gift from Naralis Analor that your wounds may be whole again". She then stays with the wagon and remains watchful.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2016 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 163

Born Free says...

Krusten has on boots of elvenkind. She follows after the diversion is created but tries for a route that might not be expected. She hopes to hide in whatever cloud is created to conceal her location. She will try to find the bandits and shoot them one by one.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Climb on D20 (+3): 21 (1 roll)

21st Jun, 2016 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

The Marksman says...

In Character Thanking Faerydae, Tilantre downs the potion then, with bow in hand, heads off back up the hill to try and get a better idea on their situation and hopefully take some of the archer bandits out.

SA Tilantre is going to head off the path about 30 feet and use the trees for cover and moving as quietly as possible. If the situation allows I will also try to create a diversion.

Tilantre Results:
  • Cuer light wounds on D8 (+1): 3 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+5): 21 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.