Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 164 of 449

Faerydae goes near to where Krusten will be. - Page 164 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2016 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Jun, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 164

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht discusses briefly with Zork on the best course of action and suggest using some druid spells to create a distraction so the party can rush in and overwhelm the enemy. With Zork's approval and Krusten's agreement, Albrecht heads up to where the white fog cloud first appeared, riding Champ. As he reaches it, Albrecht calls out in a loud whisper for Avan, "Hey, Avan, I came to help you, where are you?" In response it seems that Avan conjures a wolf, and Albrecht is surprised that the druid seemed to have the same idea he had. To help augment their fighting force, Albrecht also conjures a wolf to attack the enemy. Having heard Avan during his spell, Albrecht goes over to where he is and quickly explains the plan of attack.

Out of Character: I am not sure how many rounds this would take. I am going to leave it here for now, but the plan of attack is to let the wolves start attacking (Or at least distract) the archers and then those of us with a mount to charge up the hill and attack whoever we can. Those without a mount to follow shortly after in the chaos and add reinforcements (Faerydae, the driver, and the other scout can stay with the wagon to guard it).

Specific Actions: Albrecht is charging up the hill on Champ into the obscuring mist cloud. He then cast SNA I with Avan for a total of 2 wolves between them. I am dropping entangle to cast SNA I. Albrecht then relays the plan to Avan while 'hiding' in the mist.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+7): 19 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 12 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 21 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2016 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Specific Action: We are all going to retreat to the wagon and look for a suitable place to camp that won't leave us open and where we can detect anyone coming. We're going to do a cold camp and set up traps for anyone that is coming through the forest towards us. We will plan to go back up the hill while its dark early the next morning and probably attack at sunlight.This is a consensus action for everyone although anyone can chose to put their own actions if they want.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will update the main story with this as the groups action shortly. The wagon will have to be abandoned since it is in a place where it can not turn around.

24th Jun, 2016 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 164 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Zork, seeing that his wagon must stay where it is, decides to use it as bait. He instructs his driver to remove the horses and take them further away to a safe place and attend to them.

When its getting dark Zork will then begin 'dressing up' the wagon and area as it if were a camp, starting a small fire, etc. He will then await (Somewhere hidden in the trees) for those with special vision to signal him if they see if anyone comes to visit. When that happens he will attack.

Specific Action: That's the plan for Zork, others still need to say what role they want to play in this.

24th Jun, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht volunteers to help Zork setup the camp. He drags over some limbs and and covers them with leaves, like he usually does to build his shelter against the wagon. He doesn't have any way to see either, but keeps a sharp ear out for movement and has champ check the air for any scents approaching.

Out of Character: I am using a spot check to represent Champ's sniffing the air. I assume they work the same, but instead of someone having partial concealment because of the darkness of night, they would still smell and be just as 'visible' to Champ.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+3): 9 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+7): 22 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 17 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)

24th Jun, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Born Free says...

Krusten will assist in the camp's theatrics and then take up a post where she can get a good shot at anything coming towards the wagon. She also makes some simple noise traps around the area so she can tell if they are not making a direct approach to the wagon but going around. She will take the next available watch.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2016 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 164

The Marksman says...

Tilantre also helps make the camp look occupied and lets Zork and the others that he will hide somewhere up the hill behind the wagon and watch for people coming and signal them.

SA After helping in camp Tilantre will head up the hill, behind the wagon, about 30 feet hide behind a tree and watch for foes coming down the other hill, He will have his bow at the ready.

Tilantre Results:
  • Hide on D20 (+5): 21 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)
  • Spot Orcs on D20 (+6): 26 (1 roll)

24th Jun, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 164

Healer says...

Faerydae goes near to where Krusten will be. She says, "I can be your eyes and will tell you when I see them coming", as her superior elven vision allows her to see in the dark. That night she will focus on the command and cure light wounds spells.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.