Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 183 of 449

Albrecht winces in pain as the arrow hits - Page 183 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 11:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Aug, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 183

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Yes, that's my attack. I also missed a whole bunch of rolls for my cat's attacks.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • 4d10 on D10 (+0): 10, 8, 4, 7 (4 rolls)
  • Cat claw on D20 (+4): 24, 17, 5 (3 rolls)
  • Cat Claw on D20 (+4): 14, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Bite on D20 (-1): 7, 10 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork has just saw something that makes him very worried. Since he is on a horse he will have the advantage of speed and taxes the horse to go as fast as possible back to the camp to warn the others.

Out of Character: Not sure if rolls will be needed yet so I will wait for the next update first.

14th Aug, 2016 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan thanks the night for concealing protecting him. He and his cat continue their attacks, unless he sees a concentration of 4 or more archers to cast Entangle on.

If he, his cat, Albrech and Champ overcome the closest two archers, Avan and cat will head back to the others looking for more targets.

Out of Character: I see Mr Fluffles getting a couple of lucky critical hits. Is it 2 damage in that case?
And you're right, when I throw fire I'm not defensive anymore, but 19 AC is still great!

Is it just Zork and Faerydae that have too few actions?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Page 183 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Any who wish to put other actions can. Yes a 19 AC is nice but being exposed is still exposed. Yes the cat if a critical hit will double damage to 2.

14th Aug, 2016 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I doubt you used up all Krusten's awesome rolls yet since you've only described 2 shots with my arrows so far so my other rolls are still good?

In Character: Krusten thankful for the healing continues to look for any of the enemy and attack. She spots two (What you described in Dungeon Master notes) and fires at them.

14th Aug, 2016 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Third says...

At the camp Zork looks for anyone he can assist. He gets off his horse commands him to get to safety, plants the torch in the lower part of the tree to give off light and then levitates near another tree where he can get a good look at where everything is happening. As soon as he sees a target he will come down and charge with his axe.

Zork III Results:
  • Battleaxe on D20 (+5): 24, 11, 25, 14 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+5): 13, 6, 9, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Initative on D20 (+1): 11 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2016 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 183

Healer says...

Faerydae says to Krusten, "Good job, you got them now here is more… " she looks for others to assist her if she can't see more. To any she misses she uses the command "Hit head" hoping that they will knock themselves unconscious so we can talk to them later.

15th Aug, 2016 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 183

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht winces in pain as the arrow hits him, but keeps fighting hard, to help his companions. He hears the voice yelling from the woods to surrender or die, but assumes it is a bluff, as there aren't that many of them. It is worrying to see so many half-orcs and a human among them. As long as the others keep fighting though, Albrecht will not give up. Renewing his effort to attack, and hoping to build on his last attack, Albrecht swings again with his quarterstaff, while Champ continues to attack as well.

out of character: I am assuming that Arkanoth's song is still playing adding +1 to hit in addition to Albrecht's +1 from Shillelagh, so I am adding +2 in my rolls (Both albrecht and champ), but if that is wrong just subtract one from to hit.

Albrecht Results:
  • Alby Atk (Shillelagh) on D20 (+2): 19, 15, 22, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Alby Dmg on D8 (+1): 3, 3, 6, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Champ Atk on D20 (+4): 12, 20, 20, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Champ Dmg on D6 (+2): 7, 5, 4, 5 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.