Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 189 of 449

Krusten folds her arms waiting to see the - Page 189 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2016 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 189

Out of Character: What woman are you interrogating? Only one left alive was a male half orc and he is still unconscious. Did someone kidnap a passerby that I did not know about?

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae rushes outside after hearing Zork's call. "I have used my spells for today but I could try to stabilize anyone that needs it." She looks for those most needing help first like the ranger and then works her way around the camp.

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+6): 7 (1 roll)

29th Aug, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I think they are talking about whomever knocked themselves out when Faerydae casts her spell.

Krusten hands Faerydae a healing potion and says, "If you can get it down his throat then you might save him… "

She then goes over to where Zork is to find out about the interrogation.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

29th Aug, 2016 - 9:33am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 189 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"No valuables on their person," Avan says as he piles the last couple of items together. "That could mean nobody here was a high enough rank, or they were poor folk, or they left everything in the fort. It also means that they weren't paid, so they are probably bandits banding together into a commune. A shame that they had to turn to the evils of robbery."

"The nature spirits did not grant me the power to detect the magic on these items today. I will pray for the right spell tomorrow."

He brings the unconscious allies to the wagon, gently placing them inside. Then he digs the first grave for Teryu separately to a mass grave for the enemies.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 29th Aug, 2016 - 9:34am

29th Aug, 2016 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Albrecht is still unconscious. I know only an hour or so has passed (Tops) in the game time, so I don't think any more rolls are warranted, but let me know when I need to roll again. Hopefully I can be up and functioning soon *smile*.

29th Aug, 2016 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Third says...

Out of Character: Krusten, Faerydae? Albrecht needs some help. Looks like the ladies were the only smart ones to bring healing stuff.

In Character: Zork looks at the half orc and says, "Oh, so you think you can come here and just do as you please and then stay silent?" Then he thinks… can he understand what I'm saying? He makes a call, "Who here can speak orcish?"

At the same time he does a test by saying, "Oh my gosh, look at that black spider above his head!" to see if he looks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 189

Healer says...

Faerydae responds quickly to all that need aide.

Out of Character: Not sure if I need to make a roll to get Albrecht or the ranger to drink the healing potion. I can roll Heal twice if that will do?

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+6): 17, 14 (2 rolls)

31st Aug, 2016 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 189

Born Free says...

Krusten folds her arms waiting to see the results of the test.

She later suggests. "We should take the heads of these and head back to the town to replenish. Now that we know where we need to go and what we may encounter we can be better prepared."

Out of Character: How far into the night are we until sun break?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.