Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 203 of 449

Albrecht is pleased that he was able to literally - Page 203 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2016 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 203

Aliana arrives in town as darkness is falling. She pays for a room in the inn and walks down to the common room to learn more of opportunities in the area. Flashing her innocent smile she talks to enough people to hear about a newcomer trying to build a group to look for treasure. Her grin widens at the news. Why settle for small amounts of money from time to time. She could possibly make a fortune here.

Aliana heads out in the direction of the tavern the man was last reported to be in. Walking in she smiles at everyone as she walks by. She notices the tall and thin man described. He seemed to match the description. Observing for a moment she sees him pull out a small blue crystal disc and seem to talk to it. She shakes her head thinking She is dealing with someone probably insane. She puts on her smile and walk over to him determined not to miss a chance at treasure. Aliana grins at him. She clears her throat to get his attention. " hello good sir. I was informed by others that a man of your description seeks others to join him in a quest for some treasure. I might be interested in that. " Her golden eyes study him waiting for his response.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Um, a quest m-may be a strong term. I found out, or rather people told me that travel along the eastern roads was being threatened by Mitsukerinas, err, I mean goblinoids. Bugbears and hobgoblins to be a little more nice. Been trying to see if others were willing to do something about it."

Lukas stops and coughs several times before continuing, "As far as lucre goes, they likely have things worth claiming, if only loot taken from victims, and I suspect the locals may be willing to offer a bounty or something. R-regardless, I highly suspect we shall need more than just two pairs of hands and three heads. Rudy and I have our own skills, but I cannot claim to be a formidable warrior, and he's not much more than a stone. Hells, an actual stone might be more useful in a fight, I could throw one of those without being worried about losing it." He frowns for a moment as his eyes briefly go distant.

"Oh, right, I call myself Lukas. I'm a M-mentalist. Did you say who you were?"

Out Of Character: For the sake of clarification, conversations between Lukas and Rudy are purely on a telepathic level for both participants. The former might have pulled the latter out for some reason, but there'd be little more to see in that regard without some form of abnormal senses.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Oct, 2016 - 6:28pm

20th Oct, 2016 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork, only just noticing the inactivity of the new druid, shouts to Albrecht, "Quit daydreaming before I lay you low!"

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, he was in the attitude of being frighten so I guess take it forward.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 203 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I found his post when I went back and looked to make sure I did not miss it. I guess I did. Everything is updated and even a small mini mission for the two new players if they wish to try.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Right, amending my explanation to include the guards' offer. Lukas might go for it, but to have the slightest chance of success, Aliana would need to take point with Lukas as naught more than emergency backup, so it is definitely her decision. Unless good horses are extremely cheap around here, a getaway in the event of detection isn't going to be a simple affair either.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Oct, 2016 - 3:36am

21st Oct, 2016 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Avan grimaces at the pain of the bite and the feel of poison coursing through his veins. He rides up to Faerydae, dismounting quickly and casts a Cure Minor Wounds (1 HP healed) to clot the bleeding.

Meanwhile the black bear slinks away and gradually fades from sight.

Avan rifles through Fearydae's belongings and asks in desperation, "Does anyone have bandages? I don't know if the poison has taken hold of her, but I can help stop its spread. I don't believe it's fatal, but she could be like this for days."

As he asks he has a look back on the road and tries to judge whether or not this is a safe distance to loiter around waiting for the elf to regain consciousness.

Out of Character: I don't think we have bandages, so I included a -2 on the heal. Avan would use some spare cloth instead.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Fort Saves on D20 (+3): 12, 20, 12 (3 rolls)
  • Heal on D20 (+3): 13, 18, 14 (3 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 203

Aliana listens to Lukas. Her eyebrows raise a couple of times as she hears him speak. As he finishes speaking she remains silent. She frowns as she thinks for a moment. Aliana weighs the pros and cons for a moment. Looking back at Lukas she grins. She bows before him and then looks at him. " It is a pleasure to meet you Lukas. I am called Aliana. I am an ... Opportunist. This situation you have explained has possibilities. 25 gold pieces each is not bad not to mention loot we might run across. I have nothing else on my schedule for a few days so I am more than willing to take this task on with you. "
" I am quite skilled at scouting and moving quietly. Follow my lead on this and we will be fine. ". Her eyes gleam as she thinks about the gold. A cruel smile splits her face for just a moment. She then changes it to an innocent smile. " So, are you with me on this Lukas?"

21st Oct, 2016 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 203

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is pleased that he was able to literally conquer his fear by taking down one spider by himself and help take down a second. As he is looking around catching his breath, he suddenly notices Avan rushing to the elf's aid. She is unconscious and he can see the wound looks angry and filled with poison. Avan staunches the bleeding with a quick Cure Minor Wounds. Albrecht rushes over and casts Cure Light wounds up to 2x until Faerydae is conscious.

Out of Character:He will cast one and see if she wakes up, and if not, then he will cast the second (Essentially just enough to bring her up over 0 HP). After that he will see if anybody else needs any healing.

Albrecht Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+2): 10, 6 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.