Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 204 of 449

"That is f-fine by me. But you don't - Page 204 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2016 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 204

Lukas raises an eyebrow for a moment, privately wishing he had the talent for sensing intentions his mentor displayed. But the young lady before him seems confident enough, and he suspects that he probably is just misreading faces again. "If you are c-certain this can be done, then I am willing to aid as I am capable. Know first that I have little natural aptitude for skulking about, so the principle task at least would be yours. I can aid on the road of course, and If ascertained by forces f-foolish for us to fight, I c-can act to slow them down for an escape, but only a few at a time, and only for a brief period." Lukas' eyes burn with a silver light for a moment and he holds out his hand as a sphere of offwhite nebulous material forms within. There's definite substance to it, but it looks like condensed cloud, or perhaps even "Essence of ghost". The glob disappears as Lukas continues. "It's a potent enough trick, but the lead it could buy us would be less than a minute. I would be more confident we could return unscathed had we swift mounts to work with. I'm afraid I came here on foot, and currently lack the funds to purchase much more than a packmule. I don't suppose you are in a better position in that p-particular regard?"

Out of Character:For record, burned one PP on that display. I went with the assumption that I could manifest Entangling Ectoplasm without actually throwing the payload at something.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Oct, 2016 - 12:12pm

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2016 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Zork fall off his horse and on to the ground from the loss of blood and poison.

Out of Character: That last bite would have put Zork on -5 so he is out of it unless someone can rescue him.

Zork III Results:
  • Saving on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

21st Oct, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

When Faerydae comes to she first gives praises for being given a second chance and then immediately goes to work by first healing Zork and then drinking a potion.

She then makes the suggestion to go further south until they are familiar territory and then make camp so they can get some rest.

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal Zork on D8 (+1): 9 (1 roll)
  • Drink potion on D8 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

21st Oct, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 204 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork is very grateful for the healing (Waiting to see) and agrees with Faerydae's assessment. He says, "We should camp to regain strength but not this far north."

Zork mounts and starts riding south hoping the others follow. When a safe spot is found that has a defensible incline then he will make camp there.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll)

21st Oct, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae follows south on her horse looking to see where Zork stops.

Out of Character: I forgot my spot and listen rolls.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)

21st Oct, 2016 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

After getting the two most damaged by the fight back up on their feet, Albrecht turns to survey the area and make sure that there is no more immediate danger. He is hoping that being able to resuscitate everyone will help make up for his initial freezing in place at the start of the fight.

Albrecht follows the others as they return south.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 21st Oct, 2016 - 5:10pm

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+4): 14 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+8): 22 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 10 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 18 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 204

After a day of walking nothing is turned up. It is getting towards dusk so she looks for a suitable campsite for the night. She glances back at all Lukas. That was a very interesting power he has. Alaina thinks it would be possibly useful to learn more about it.

After a little more walking she sees a clearing not too far above the road. As they enter the clearing she throws her gear down in relief. " Lukas, this is as good of a campsite we will find before dark. We had to take shelter before these creatures are likely to be moving. They would have a big advantage over us at night. We probably should keep watch. I'll take the first watch and wake you up for the later watch. Are you fine with that? "

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 204

"That is f-fine by me. But you don't have to act as warden alone. Here, let me get Rudy on the outer perimeter, he doesn't need to recuperate. One of the few advantages of being a crystal bound energy pattern I suppose." Lukas pulls out the crystal Aliana saw before and places it down. A moment laiter, it seems to sprout a large number of translucent spiderlike legs, waves one of the limbs at the two travelers, and then quietly disappears somewhere off in the underbrush.

"Now don't be relying on him too much. He doesn't 'see' as you or I do, its more of a vision analogue based on an aetherial impression of the things around him, it is somewhat similar in principle to the sound based echolocation of… S-sorry, not relevant right now. The p-point is, he doesn't need light to see things, but his range of vision is limited to about a dozen paces (40' for the sake of Dungeon Master spot check adjudication), so he can miss quite a bit if he happens to be on the wrong side of the camp. I've told him to slowly make laps and wander back this way every once in a while."

After answering any queries Aliana might have concerning this latest weirdness and talking for a bit on other topics, Lukas folds himself into a seating position on top of a simple pad he pulled from his pack and shuts his eyes. Its an odd position to sleep in, but he doesn't respond to stimuli as if awake, and his breathing is quite deep.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Oct, 2016 - 10:32pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.